garfunkel is offline Junior Member

I have searched! Just need some help!

Last edited by garfunkel; 05-03-2010 at 07:39 AM.

Last edited by garfunkel; 05-03-2010 at 07:39 AM.

bigguy20 is offline Associate Member
    dude that post is all over the place, i got lost a few times in there, as for what i understood i think just do your 10 weeker with the test 400 and as for winny u need at least 50 mg/ed and use that for the last 6 weeks, yes you do need clomid the 6 -oxo isnt good to come off the juice get some nolva too just in case your sensisive to gyno. from what u wrote your probably still young and you dont need all those supps your only doing your first cycle... keep it simple and see what your gains r. IMO when you keep it simple you know whats working... if u use a thousand compounds and supps at once you dont know what your body reacts well to. like i said its your first cycle , take the time to see what works for you and KEEP IT SIMPLE.. hope i helped
    how old r u anyway?? and what r your stats?

Last edited by garfunkel; 05-03-2010 at 07:40 AM.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Age? Years training?

Don't try to stack the PHs with the AAS. That's just wierd. 1AD is well thought of, as a PH. Why not do the two andros and use them up? You might put on a few pounds from them. But get you some clomid... it will do a nice job of pushing your recovery along.

A couple months after finishing your pct following the PH cycle, do a cycle with the real gear. Try this... 400mg test for 10 weeks, and in week 8, start the winny, 50mg/ED. 3 weeks after your last shot of t400, start your pct. Keep some nolva on hand, and make sure you have your clo on hand before taking your first shot. You can get research grade clo and nolva from the sponsor here.

Yes, the t400 will be a little painful. That stuff is legendary for that. But a little pain won't hurt you. (bow to Yogi Berra)

Last edited by garfunkel; 05-03-2010 at 07:40 AM.

Thread Information