buzzsawyer is offline New Member

Confused newbie in need of expert advice

Hey guys.I am 32 years old,6'2,235ibs.Ive just completed a cycle of Deca /D-bol in which I gained over 20ibs.My strenght went through the roof but with all the gains I made I also gained alot of fat around my waist.(I went from 34 to 38 inch waist)For my next cycle my goal will be to build muscle and lose the fat.I had thought about a cycle of 300mg of Equipoise and 250mg of Sustanon 250 for 10 weeks,but after reading what is posted on the board about Sustanon Im not real sure about it.Then I had thought about Test Eth.,but I read that it causes high blood pressure.I dont have high blood pressure but certain things easily drive it up,then I thought about Winstol Depot but it so high I cant afford it.So I am confused on whatI need to reach my goal.I will consume 300 grams of protein and 250 grams of carbs.I will lift 5 days a week and cardio 3 days while keeping my heart rate at 135bpm.What type of cycle would you recommend?I have done a lot of research and I am still confused on what cycle would work for me.Any advice will be appreciatd.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Should have never did the D/D cycle in the first place. That's what blew you up. That is a terrible cycle and I know you probably read it somewhere, maybe on this main page but it is old school knowledge.

I recommend Enanthate or Cyp over Sustanon and all gear raises BP. The affects of high blood pressure should be temporary in the beginning anyways until your system levels itself out and accepts the newly introduced testosterone and deals with the high dosages.

You could try Prop for a test if your worried about bloat. Also, you need to do some research becaus test is the base of all cycles and should dominate the cycle. You should run anabolics always a 100-200mg under a androgenic dosage like test.

Should look something like this.

1-12 Enanthate 500mg EW
    1-11 EQ 300mg EW

or

1-12 Prop 75mg ED (75x7=500mg EW)
    1-11 EQ 300mg EW
    Nolvadex 10mg ED until PCT. Up nolvadex 20mg through out clomid therapy.

Watch your sodium intake for BP and cardio several times a week.
    Last edited by LuvMyRoids; 03-07-2004 at 04:54 PM.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    So...........is your dick still working???

cause with the deca an no test.... ....

anyway...

40mg dbol
    500mg test

and a couple others...

gained 20 lbs... and benched 525..... kept it all... and dropped to 14%bodyfat from 23%...

10 weeks...

you have to have the test... and i used t-3 to keep the fat off...

Quote Originally Posted by buzzsawyer
    Hey guys.I am 32 years old,6'2,235ibs.Ive just completed a cycle of Deca/D-bol in which I gained over 20ibs.My strenght went through the roof but with all the gains I made I also gained alot of fat around my waist.(I went from 34 to 38 inch waist)For my next cycle my goal will be to build muscle and lose the fat.I had thought about a cycle of 300mg of Equipoise and 250mg of Sustanon 250 for 10 weeks,but after reading what is posted on the board about Sustanon Im not real sure about it.Then I had thought about Test Eth.,but I read that it causes high blood pressure.I dont have high blood pressure but certain things easily drive it up,then I thought about Winstol Depot but it so high I cant afford it.So I am confused on whatI need to reach my goal.I will consume 300 grams of protein and 250 grams of carbs.I will lift 5 days a week and cardio 3 days while keeping my heart rate at 135bpm.What type of cycle would you recommend?I have done a lot of research and I am still confused on what cycle would work for me.Any advice will be appreciatd.
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Your going to want to look at your diet....... That there will get you to your goals....... and also the cardio that you're doing but I would bump it up to 4 to 5 days at 45min in the AM before eatting.

There are only a few AS that will help in fat loss...... Fina and var.... but if the winny was too much than the var is out of the question it's just as high or higher. No matter what you end up running you will need to run test with it as well....... For a cutter I would use Prop as the base of the cycle and then stack it with fina or EQ.

Thread Information