efunk33 is offline New Member

i need the secrets on how you guys eat 5000 good calories a day

i need to know how you guys do it. it seems so hard and i know all you vets have secrects or hints on how you do it. pleas elet me know

BDTR is offline Retired
    Lots of lean beef, rice, potatoes, flax oil, eggs, protien shakes.

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    best advice i can give is learn to cook, making your food taste great is an incentive to eat enough

TooSmall is offline Associate Member
    figure out how many meals you have time to eat in a day, and then just do simple math
    for example i have time for 6 meals in a day and im aiming for 3500 cals (cutting)

just make sure you get 500 cals for each one of those meals which is easy as hell, in your case try for 8 meals of 600 - 650 cals each
    8 * 600 = 4800 cals

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Helps if you can gulp down some protein in the middle of the night, too .. .
    -Tock

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    best advice i can give is learn to cook, making your food taste great is an incentive to eat enough
    I'm tired of cooking....will you be my chef??

Latimus is offline Banned
    make meals at night...find easy ways to cook...like baked potates in the microwave, rice...get a george forman grill...it has made my bodybuilding life a lot easier.haha..a hand blender for lots of shakes...dont be afraid of weightgainers...they are full of sugar...but whatever...if your daily rout. is the same day in day out...like if you have a job...then its easy...if you are a student is much harder because of the inconsistent days....just plan a head for stuff...i find it easy to make tuna sand the night before...and lots of begals are good too...get multigrain...the day is long, if you are eatin everyother hour...its easy..good luck

go to the diet forum and you've asked about 10 questions about diets in this forum.

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I'm tired of cooking....will you be my chef??
    i only know how to toss salads

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    I make 2-3 cups of rice and grill about 3-4 chicken breasts along with a cup or two of veggies every day. Mix that in a big tupaware bowl with a protein shake in a back pack and a liter of distilled water. When I go to school or work all day I take breaks and eat that all day long. Everyone thinks I have my books in my bag but its packed with a huge gallon tub of my food...lol

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    ewwwwwww..here goes the gay jokes again. Ya know, you guys are my buds n all but Im starting to get worried this is a secret site for gay bodybuilders and you guys are coming out of the closet.
    Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    i only know how to toss salads

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Eat food that tastes so good you cant wait to eat it. Sometimes thats hard, but usually it works out fine. Even harder if you want to be perfectly clean....

Find more recipies I guess, try new things. I find that making big batches and using tupaware helps a ton too for fast reheating meals.

I think a good grill and crockpot were some of the best investments I made.

BuffGuy is offline Associate Member
    OK, eating 5000 calories is a larger problem than I initially thought. ALL I DO ALL DAY LONG is think "Oh, no--I have to eat more....I feel sick." I had thought that eating like a horse would have been a dream come true...but now realize that it's hard work!

OK, to get more calories, I'm eating Big Macs from McDonalds...kinda unhealthy right? Not good? What's the rule of thumb about eating while on a cycle? Can you eat at places like McDonalds or what? And what about even worse, like a pizza?

The only reason I ask is because I am having a hard time coming up with 5000 calories, so would it be OK to go to such places as McDonalds? I know you should stay clean , and I totally am...but thinking of scarfing down Big Macs to gain some calories?

I saw how expensive weight-gainers are and I almost fainted.

But in any case, I've gained 15 pounds on my cycle already.

i feel u brother i am in the same boat as u. it is realyy hard to eat that much especially with a full time job and full time school

Quote Originally Posted by The Fallen Angel
    go to the diet forum and you've asked about 10 questions about diets in this forum.
    hey bro, you are right in this situation, but it seems like everytime you post you have a real attitude, you may wanna try losing the chip on your shoulder...as I remember you've only been a member on this board for a few weeks, it can't hurt to get your point across without being a dick.

THC, makes you hungry for all you can get just make sure its clean calories.

my bad man i am not trying to have an attitude. i guess it might of came across like that though. i am just like flooded with knowledge and i am getting frustrated cause i dont know what i should do. stay natural and try to eat as much as i can or look for some sort of edge from some supplement. it is all so confusing.

Quote Originally Posted by efunk33
    my bad man i am not trying to have an attitude. i guess it might of came across like that though. i am just like flooded with knowledge and i am getting frustrated cause i dont know what i should do. stay natural and try to eat as much as i can or look for some sort of edge from some supplement. it is all so confusing.
    that wasn't directed towards you

swole256 is offline Junior Member
    i agree about fallen angel what makes him so right hes a little guy he needs to be nice or kick him out

later swole256

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    6 meals a day...

protein shake before bed....

and protein shake at 3:00 am.....

good luck... you'll be awake 2 times to take a piss anyway....
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Thread Information