Jerrynito is offline New Member

A newbie in need (Dianabol?)

A little bit about myself.
    24 yr old male
    215 lbs, 6'1

Anyways,
    I have been lifting on and off for about seven years and have had numerous offers to try a cycle or two. I work at a gym and often have nothing to do but lift weights for the eight hours that I am there, so I thought why not try a cycle. To make a long story short, I have been taking 20mg of Dianabol a day for about four weeks and plan to stop in two. I have heard a lot about antiestrogen products. I was wondering if I could simply take a testosterone enhance to counteract my estrogen increase and if so what's a good one? I have read a lot about the side effects and I'm a little worried. My friend told me to take tribulus testosteras, can someone help me.

take tribulus to counter effect estrogen huh?stop the dbol before you do something really dumb man.
    an oral only cycle is something a 16 year old high school student would try becuase his friends make fun of him for how weak he is.stupid right?

hold on the dbol's- go into the search function in the top right corner of your screen and type "first cycle". you should get alot of info.i know you work at a gym and ya so do i as a second job. just dont get caught with that **** or else your gym will go down in flames.

you know nothing about steroids so dont go into them yet.unfortunatly the side effects of the dbol will kick in and you will feel alot of unwanted **** start to happen to you but thats what you get.im not tryin to flame ya but cmon dude ive seen more intelligence from a 14 year old.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Get clomid bro....dbol will shut you down

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Also learn about pct=post cycle therapy

dumblucky is offline Member
    20mg of Dianabol a day

all righty then

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Whoa, you really should have done some research here before you ever started that...

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    OK. Good luck with that.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerrynito
    A little bit about myself.
    24 yr old male
    215 lbs, 6'1

Anyways,
    I have been lifting on and off for about seven years and have had numerous offers to try a cycle or two. I work at a gym and often have nothing to do but lift weights for the eight hours that I am there, so I thought why not try a cycle. To make a long story short, I have been taking 20mg of Dianabol a day for about four weeks and plan to stop in two. I have heard a lot about antiestrogen products. I was wondering if I could simply take a testosterone enhance to counteract my estrogen increase and if so what's a good one?

Dbol only is a rookie move and not really productive in the long run. Also, 20mg is a low dose, even for a first cycle. Please do not think Test will counter estrogen..this will lead to increased estrogen..take an Anti-E such as Nolvadex or a popular liquid form, that is found on many websites.
    You could throw test in the mix, but now you are building a cycle..many fine stacks/cycles are listed on the board. Good luck.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro get some clomid and nolva and research PCT

Jerrynito is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaSlamma
    Dbol only is a rookie move and not really productive in the long run. Also, 20mg is a low dose, even for a first cycle. Please do not think Test will counter estrogen..this will lead to increased estrogen..take an Anti-E such as Nolvadex or a popular liquid form, that is found on many websites.
    You could throw test in the mix, but now you are building a cycle..many fine stacks/cycles are listed on the board. Good luck.
    Thanks for a serious answer and not a bull **** one.

Thread Information