efunk33 is offline New Member

If im not using gear or hgh/igf-1 whats the next best thing????

of course not including the usual protein creatine, glutamine, and all the given stuff. i mean like the next serious supplement that will give me some results. and screw prohormones, i hate them so minus them too. thanks for the help in advance

i guess i should tell u my stats..... 20, 6'1, 185 lbs. oh and please dont say food.... lol....... i know thats the most important. thx

BigJim39 is offline Associate Member
    maybe I am miss understanding this but am I the only one confused........what exactly are you askig for??

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    so you alread know about creatine, glut, and protein...but do you know how to utilize them. I would venture to guess 90% of people who use em, dont know wtf they are doing.

-but im with BigJim77 on this, i dont know what the ? is really.

something that works besides the given and diet. like i thought about gear, then igf-1, and decided no on both with a lot of advice from you guys. so what else is there besides all the given basic supps and diet???? like ive heard of myostatin blockers which are fake and stuff like that. NATURAL SUCKS

i know how to use all the creatines, proteins, gluts, and that basic stuff. i just was wondering you guys opinion on anything u might know of. i just dont feel like waiting 2 yrs to put on 10-12 lbs. that sucks.. lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by efunk33
    i just dont feel like waiting 2 yrs to put on 10-12 lbs. that sucks.. lol
    you seem like a smart guy. if you know how to totally utilize those supps and tweek your diet, gaining and keeping 10lbs in six months is completely feasible imo.-no matter what body type, etc

yah you are 100% right. i was jst wondering if anyone knew of anything else that worked really well. i mean there is so much stuff out there. i just love it when i am trying something new and getting results just cause it makes we want to go to the gym all the time and it gives u that extra motivation and intensity.

Blog Entries
    sounds like you just need some placebo effect

if you want i could send you a new batch of bayer-its good shiat and will make you HUGE

lmao..... very funny. thanks for the advice.

956vette. if u have aol instant messenger get on there if u can. i want to ask u a few questions if u dont mind. i am efunk33, im me

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    sounds like you just need some placebo effect

if you want i could send you a new batch of bayer-its good shiat and will make you HUGE
    LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

CarbonCopy is offline Member
    I don't think you are going to find any "secret" tips here. I know you don't want to hear this, but just learn to improve upon your diet. That is the most important "secret" bar none. Natural or not, w/o a good diet you are just spinning your wheels.

Peace,

CC

Thread Information