LeafsFan is offline Associate Member

Liver/Kidney Protection Question

Do most of you use Milk Thisle, ALA, Cranberry Extract, etc only when when using Alpha 17 orals such as Dbol ?

I'll be running test/eq for 10 weeks frontloaded with dbol..should I continue taking the above once off the dbol?

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Take it through out the cycle.

Btw, would you classify what I listed above as asbsolutely critical for a cycle like I'll be doing?

I've already purchased them so there is no doubt I'll be using but I have a feeling most people don't use them.... are they really needed or am I really just airing on the side of caution by using them?

I'm 22 and this is likely the only cycle I'll ever be doing (So not like my kidneys and liver will have to go through dozens of cycles!)

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Doesn't matter how many cycle you are going to be doing. Lay on the side of caution always. Also, if this is your first cycle. I recommend a test only cycle and cut out the dbol and EQ. With out knowing how you are going to react to steroids dont throw any more elements into the cycle than neccessary until you have experience the basic cycle first.
    Quote Originally Posted by LeafsFan
    Btw, would you classify what I listed above as asbsolutely critical for a cycle like I'll be doing?

I've already purchased them so there is no doubt I'll be using but I have a feeling most people don't use them.... are they really needed or am I really just airing on the side of caution by using them?

I'm 22 and this is likely the only cycle I'll ever be doing (So not like my kidneys and liver will have to go through dozens of cycles!)

48ngoin is offline Associate Member
    I'm with LMR on this one....stick with one, maybe two items at most on your first......you would have no way to know what to drop with adverse reactions since you did not have the experience of having one good cycle.

It could also drop you like a bucket....dead, that is!

I thought test/EQ/dbol was a pretty popular bread and butter newbie cycle?

I appreciate your concerns but isn't EQ relatively mild, with few side effects?

And as far as dbol, it has such a short half life that I could drop it quickly if I noticed anything bad?

Solrock is offline Member
    Good luck at having this be your only cycle. I can;t tell you how many bros I have heard say the same thing, and now they are on cycle 5 or 6. In it's own way, it is addictive. Hell, I am completely addicted to the injections even... I always run cycles that have ED injections. I have to have the ED injections, it's crazy.

Thread Information