Overland3 is offline New Member

I'm 18 I have a few questions...

I'm 18 years old and I have a few questions regarding steroids . I weigh 180 pounds right now and I'm 6'1"-6'2". I'm probably going to take Deca I'm just wondering if someone could educate me and describe to me what the best thing would be to do. I've been working out for the last 2 months with creatine, it's worked out alright, I've noticed strength gains and a bit of size gain. I'm just wondering what exactly I should do... like a workout program or does it not matter on steroids? How much should I be taking a week and will I see pretty good gains? I'm just looking to get bigger that's about it... I'm planning only on taking it for a a bit then going back to just normal weight training. Anyways should I do cardio and try to get rid of excess body fat before I start taking Deca so I'm a lot more cut... or what? Some please help me out here.

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    First off, let me acknoledge the elephant in the room.

Backer "your too young"
    Overland "yeah...what do you know"
    Backer "that your HPTA is still developing"
    Overland "my HPTA???"
    Backer "sorry, your stuff in your nuts and brain are still developing. Your hormones and stuff...get it."
    Overland "whatever...im going to do it anyways"

No flame, but you are too young. Either way, lets get to your question.
    Everyone here will tell you that a deca only cycle is bad news. It will give you deca dick and so on and test should be the base of all cycles. If it is your first cycle, a test only cycle will suffice and probably a long acting ester like enanthate . Something like this

Test enanthate 500mg/wk for 12 weeks
    Nolva 10mg ed (or can wait until symtoms develop and use 60mg) week 1-12
    Clomid (2 weeks after last shot) 300, 100 day 2-11, 50 day 12-21.

I think that if you are first starting to get serious with weight lifting i would also wait. There are many reasons and if you want to know why then ask me. Wait until you have AT LEAST 2 years of solid training. Steroids are not a magic pill and you have to work to get results. You wanted to know exactly what to do or "if it even matters while on AS" Well that question is enough to show me that you dont have a solid knowledge. Yes, you have to work for it and work hard. You need to know about the drugs you are taking, how they work, why they work, what to do, what to do in case something bad happens, what is PCT, what are side effects and how to fight with them etc.

Stay on this board for a few months and at least learn about what you are going to do.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    ok this has been covered a zillions times... so im not gonna preach much...
    you're too young for steroids .. they will close your growth plates, and can cause impotence...
    Also runnning a deca only cycle is a terrible idea (at any age)... not only do you get shut down very hard (your body stops making it's own testosterone and it takes a while to bring levels back up..which can mean you won;t keep many of your gains..) Also by running deca you run the risk of getting DECA DICK (which at 18 i don;t think is something you want, basically it means you can;t get it up.. and it can last for several months, even after stopping)
    Another thing is you've only been working out for 2 months, thats hardly long enough to allow yoursefl to gain anything... preferably you want to wait till your at least 21 to start steroids, but many start sooner... i however would not recommend someone at age 18 doing it.... you're body is still producing mega amounts of testosterone right now and if you can;t gain (with a good diet and training program) then you have a problem... i remeber when i was 18, i thought about AS but i don;t think the risks are anywhere near the benefits... if you train hard for the next few years you will be able to get a lot bigger in the future...

If you're absolutley going to do something no matter what.. then for your sake don;t do deca..(id stear clear of AS) maybe try a PH or something.... hopefully that won;t mess your system up too much (personally i used some phs when i was 18 or so.. i'd say it worked to some degree and the sides were 0)

yooo is offline Associate Member
    You're too young .

Taejoon is offline Associate Member
    Yikes.... Bad things come of using the juice at your age. Wait until you're 21-22, when your endocrine system has completely settled down. In the mean time, do some research.

Peace

-Taejoon

03-MASTERBLASTER-11 is offline Associate Member
    There's nothing I can say that Backer123 hasn't already correctly said, but maybe if you here it twice you'll listen more.

Listen Bro, guys do AS's to get the amt of test in their bodies that you now naturally have. YOU DON'T NEED ANYTHING. What you need is creatine, protein powder, flax seed oil, L-arginine, a multi-vit, lots of water, and plenty of sleep. Oh yeah, stay away from cigs, drugs, and alchohol(nobody told me that). Wait till your 21, let your growth plates close and then by all means, blow the **** up! Today's satisfaction is not worth tomorrow's health.

But if your hell bent on it, I would rather you be educated than not. I'd personally wouldn't do 500, 400 is plenty IMHO. I'm not being rude and talking down to you bro, I'm just telling you what everyone will say b/c no one on here wants to see you hurt yourself. Good luck.

Froggy is offline Member
    Work on your diet. Learn about diet. Train well. Wait on the steroids .

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    Hey... I think that they are all right.. You haven't hardly touched weights yet... I mean what are you thinking... you start lifting and 2 months in you want to use??? let alone with 0 knowledge... I'm 19 almost 20 and I am going to use... not to say that I am old enough but I'm gonna do it anyways... but more importantly I have been lifting since I was 14! AND I've spent a few hundred hours researching the subject.. including buying expensive books all so that I can do it right... Don't take anyones advice when it comes to YOUR HEALTH... get a book and edjucate yourself.. I'd recomend anabolics 2004. O and one other thing... that guy that said that people take AS to have the hormone levels that we do now... well he's full of sh1t... You will blow up off of it IF you do it right... not just DECA .

Sorken is offline Member
    after 2 month of training.. and want AS.. not a good ide bro.. listen to the guys that has replyed to you !!!

Equiguns is offline Associate Member
    No roids in the champagne room. 2 years of training before hand will make a world of difference in the future. stick with creatine and protein for at least a year brotha. Spend that year reading up everything on roids so you know them better than you ever knew anything else in life. But you probably won't listen so go with test enenthate at 500mg/week for 12 weeks like stated above, maybe throw in some anadrol and tren and some dbol and winny. Run the anadrol at 50/day dbol at 50/day and winny and tren at 100/day. Disregard all the crap I just typed, it was a joke. Dont do ROIDS DUDE!!!

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    BUMP BUMP BUMP!!!!!! bro your going to look at all this and hate all of us! So what, i don;t care one bit. Your to young for AS! If you like your body and who you are, and want to keep it that way i suggest you stop swearing at me threw your computer and do as everyone here says.
    Lift hard, stay at it, eat right, and just get to the gym! Im not going to give you a year in which you should start but you still have a while to go.

Putting it this way bro! Start doing AS now??? And you will be the guy you look at and wonder about! Why they look the way they do! Not Big, but why they look like there dieing...? Not a good look to have! Do the right thing bro

No flaming here but if you wanted to educate yourself on what to do and what not to do. I would just wonder around on this web site and follow 100%NATURAL-theGH's posts and comments and just do the opposite of EVERYTHING he does and says. That way you will know you'll be doing it right. Kid he has no idea what hes talking about and is a perfect example of someone that thinks he's bigger and smarter than he really is... Good luck to him and his health

greggor916 is offline New Member
    I took some naps (30mg ed for 6 weeks) when I was 18 (last year actually...) and it was a mistake, I ended my cycle early and got on to my pct asap as soon as I realized what I was doing. I'm here getting educated so I can do a smart cycle once I reach 190 lbs.

razor67 is offline Banned
    uhhh. yeah........ what they said. pretty much covers it..

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    listen to what they are saying..It's good advice and if you want to develop a solid, healthy physique, excercise your patience grasshopper..

Doc M

pumped99 is offline Associate Member
    Maybe you will listen to me Overland. I am 18, almost 19 and I came here thinking I was going to do a DECA only cycle. Now I have learned a Deca only cycle is terrible, as test needs to be the base of any educated cycle, but that at your age it will do a lot of long term harm. It will fuse your growth plates, meaning you will not widen, fill out, or grow taller. I started lifting at 6'0 145 lbs, now I am 6'1 195lbs and I am not ready yet I don't think. I put on 50lbs of muscle naturally in 3 years, partially through just plain growing up, but also through HARD WORK. Try supplements, establish and follow a diet where you eat 4500-5500 calories, and lift till ur face turns purple, you will grow. I did. I promise. Wait for it, it will be worth it.

toolman is offline Banned
    Remember there is ignorance in youth. Unfortunately wisdom comes to us old guys as we have been there before. Be one of the few young guys on here that actually listens to the advice he has asked for....or go the way of the foolish youth, happy with his ignorance and on course for regret.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    READ up and learn - 6'2" and 180 - you could pile on some more muscle naturally before using - but as it has been said a million times - you are too young anyways - please do some research on the subject - it is here with the click of a search button and it is free - take advantage of it

kda
    kda is offline New Member

kda

I am 27yrs old 5foot8inches 180 pound and been working out for two years and i have gained about 30-35 pounds in that time frame but I want to add roids in doing research I think i need to start w/test I would gladly appreciate any info on a cyle for me i dont plan to start usage until I get to 190pound and a good concrete knowledge of roids any detail info on expected gains or cyle usage would be appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by kda
    I am 27yrs old 5foot8inches 180 pound and been working out for two years and i have gained about 30-35 pounds in that time frame but I want to add roids in doing research I think i need to start w/test I would gladly appreciate any info on a cyle for me i dont plan to start usage until I get to 190pound and a good concrete knowledge of roids any detail info on expected gains or cyle usage would be appreciated
    you should start a new thread bro, youll get more answers..

peace

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by razor67
    you should start a new thread bro, youll get more answers..

peace
    HAHA

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    It drives me crazy when a newbie asks a question, then doesn't stick around.

Overland3 is offline New Member
    To the guy who last replied, I did stick around, I don't have 24 hours a day to sit on a computer, I have lots of **** to do. But all the answers have been a huge help, I think I'm gonna just stick with creatine and protein and workout till I'm blue in the face like one of you said. I'm only working out mon,wed,fri, I was told that was the best way to get gains so my body could recover better. Anyways I did take all your advice into consideration, and seeing as how you're all much more educated than I in this field I think taking AS would probably be the stupidest thing I could do. Thanks a lot for all the help guys... PS... any tips to get body fat% down, my abs come through but not like 100%.. just wondering, thanks a lot. Any tips on working out would be great too, I am a beginner.

Check out the board sponsor and pick up some prohormones if you want a little help w/o juicin.

Quote Originally Posted by Overland3
    To the guy who last replied, I did stick around, I don't have 24 hours a day to sit on a computer, I have lots of **** to do. But all the answers have been a huge help, I think I'm gonna just stick with creatine and protein and workout till I'm blue in the face like one of you said. I'm only working out mon,wed,fri, I was told that was the best way to get gains so my body could recover better. Anyways I did take all your advice into consideration, and seeing as how you're all much more educated than I in this field I think taking AS would probably be the stupidest thing I could do. Thanks a lot for all the help guys... PS... any tips to get body fat% down, my abs come through but not like 100%.. just wondering, thanks a lot. Any tips on working out would be great too, I am a beginner.
    wise choice bro, stick around and keep learning...

peace

www.abcbodybuilding.com is a great site to check out for excersis's. Check it out youll be there for days.

pumped99 is offline Associate Member
    DO NOT BUY PROHORMONES. Trust me on this over, don't use those. To have them be effective, u need a large dose which would be more damaging then straight AS.

Quote Originally Posted by greggor916
    Check out the board sponsor and pick up some prohormones if you want a little help w/o juicin.
    Bad advice....its a waste of money!!!!

Good choice about waiting bro. You are wise beyond your years!

what are prohormones????

I didn't know PHs where that powerful, I guess I was wrong

Quote Originally Posted by greggor916
    I didn't know PHs where that powerful, I guess I was wrong
    THats the thing, they aren't powerful in a good way. They are worthless and can only hurt you.

Thread Information