DoctaBig is offline Member

Nolva and throat swelling?

for those of you that use liquid tamoxifen does anyone have a problem with it swelling up your throat or tounge. It's not enough swelling to be dangerous but enough to make guy worry. Does anyone else have this problem???

btw...it tastes like ****. im gonna start mixing it w/ like grenadine or something lol

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Maybe it's the new shellfish flavored kind LOL - seriously Bro never have had any problem like that - you might have a localized reaction from some additive in the mix. Have you used Nolva before in any form ?

Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter
    Maybe it's the new shellfish flavored kind LOL - seriously Bro never have had any problem like that - you might have a localized reaction from some additive in the mix. Have you used Nolva before in any form ?
    lol...shellfish...**** pnp

i dunno what the deal is. Im sure it is a localized rxn, but im assuming it's only dissolved in h2o or etoh. I was kinda hoping i wasn't alone with this prob though, s hit. btw this is the only nolva i've ever taken.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jurichar
    lol...shellfish...**** pnp

i dunno what the deal is. Im sure it is a localized rxn, but im assuming it's only dissolved in h2o or etoh. I was kinda hoping i wasn't alone with this prob though, s hit. btw this is the only nolva i've ever taken.
    I have no idea ! BTW congrats on the pending Pharm D. always nice to know a pharmacist. I'm in the medical field myself so any health related stuff you can PM me too. Hope your bod gets used to the stuff. Keep us posted and some benedryl and epi nearby j/K Bro LOL

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jurichar
    for those of you that use liquid tamoxifen does anyone have a problem with it swelling up your throat or tounge. It's not enough swelling to be dangerous but enough to make guy worry. Does anyone else have this problem???

btw...it tastes like ****. im gonna start mixing it w/ like grenadine or something lol
    if your tongue is swelling or your throat is swelling it could be an allergic reaction.

i have never experienced anything like that with any research liquids, however letrozole (femara) did a number on my sinuses when i took it without a chaser or mixer.

benadryl is definately on hand....actually i went and grabed some as soon as the prob started. Hopefully it gets better, i spent a boatload on this **** stuff and i would be really upset to have to buy something totally different, aaaahhh.

LOL, epi might be kinda hard to get ahold of. i wonder how sweet it would be to get an epi-pen to take to the gym with ya. just before you max out heheh.

hey power...thanks man for the pharmD thing....what do you do in the biz???

ever notice that many people on this board are in the medical profession, hrmm

Thread Information