gabbar is offline New Member

only propionate cycle?

hi there..

i have test propionate ...its my 2nd cycle now..was wondering wat i should run with it...or is it fine to use it alone? ok to run eod..or ed?i was planning an 8 week long cycle..u guys have any suggestions..?for thoose of u who have run propionate..how were the results?...

thanx for bothering..

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You can run the prop alone or stack it with EQ or Fina for a decent cutter. I would run the prop ED at 75mg.

If you stack it with EQ you will need to run the prop for 15 weeks and the EQ for 12.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    I am just finishing up an 8 week prop cycle and I injected 100mg every 36 hours. It helped me in two ways 1 I didn't have to inject ED and 2 it gave my injection sites more time to heal. My gains were great about 17 solid pounds.

Crankin'steiN is offline Associate Member
    You can run a test only cycle. EOD is fine with Prop all tho some choose to do it ED. I would run the cycle at least 10 weeks or maybe even 12.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Yup, you can run it by itself, I am doing it right now, Im shooting 75mg ED. I love prop I find it gives me more intensity in the gym compared to the other testosterones, better recovery time b/c of the frequency of the injections, and my sex drive is through the roof.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    What Mud said. Most love the Fina Prop combo for cutting like he said. Which is it that you want to do bulk or cut?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I'm running 125 mgs prop ed and 100 mgs ed of fina and loving it.

harleyman is offline Associate Member
    i just started the fina and prop combo but my kidneys are hurting pretty bad been drinking alot of cranberry dont know if im going to continue with the fina. prop never hurt my kidneys.before.

gabbar is offline New Member
    thanx guys..really appreciate ur help..i think im going with the test for 10 weeks...eod i guess..or maybe ed!

dangit is offline Member
    I'm running prop eod and it's working pretty good. I ran it for a month all by itself and now added some winny to it since I'm doing a cutter.

Most of my cycles are test only cycles and I can't complain about them. Works great and it's cheap

Thread Information