Solrock is offline Member

GH injection schedule: 2 or 3 times a day?

Most posts concerning GH injection schedules indicate twice daily injections, morning and early evening (or later afternoon).

What about 3 times a day injections, spacing out injections by 4-5 hours (bassed on GH having a 4 hour active period)? This would seem to make sense with large dose GH administration (6+ iu a day).

Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Could work just as good.

Quote Originally Posted by Solrock
    Most posts concerning GH injection schedules indicate twice daily injections, morning and early evening (or later afternoon).

What about 3 times a day injections, spacing out injections by 4-5 hours (bassed on GH having a 4 hour active period)? This would seem to make sense with large dose GH administration (6+ iu a day).

Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated.
    Yeah, there are people that do 3x/day spaced by about 4hrs. I can't see a definite advantage, but I can't make a good argument against it either.
    My reasoning is......

Once you inject GH, it's in you and on its way to causing the negative feedback loop, stopping your own GH release for roughly 4-5 hours. GH binding proteins may also be upregulated and will bind serum GH (not all of it, of course). I have no idea how long GHBP levels will stay elevated, or if they even will elevate, or how long a level of supraphysiological plasma GH levels needs to be before and if GHBP levels increase. They may very well wax and wane with your normal GH pulses (roughly 3-5 hours). In which case doing 3x/day injections would catch your system off guard while GHBP levels have returned to normal. It's an interesting question. I'd love to know the answer. I'll do some digging to see if I can find good info on GHBPs.

Solrock is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    Yeah, there are people that do 3x/day spaced by about 4hrs. I can't see a definite advantage, but I can't make a good argument against it either.
    My reasoning is......

Once you inject GH, it's in you and on its way to causing the negative feedback loop, stopping your own GH release for roughly 4-5 hours. GH binding proteins may also be upregulated and will bind serum GH (not all of it, of course). I have no idea how long GHBP levels will stay elevated, or if they even will elevate, or how long a level of supraphysiological plasma GH levels needs to be before and if GHBP levels increase. They may very well wax and wane with your normal GH pulses (roughly 3-5 hours). In which case doing 3x/day injections would catch your system off guard while GHBP levels have returned to normal. It's an interesting question. I'd love to know the answer. I'll do some digging to see if I can find good info on GHBPs.

If you find anything, by all means, post it. I am curious myself.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    given my limited knowledge of GH, i don't know exactly however it would make more sense given the nature of the drug to take more iu's 2x/day instead of smaller dosages 3x's. my accumulated knowledge points me in that direction: higher dosages with less frequency.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Best time to take GH is at 8:00am and 2:00pm...that's when your cortisol levels are at their highest. Check your BG at 10:00am and 4:00pm...so 2 hours after administration.

Thread Information