BLACKZILLA is offline Associate Member

Unhappy back pumps?(DOC?)

Is it possible to get back pumps from EQ and Test E? I heard of them from DBOL , but not anything else. Reason I'm asking is because the last two times I've played hockey I've had severe back pain. I think maybe its kidney stones?(because when I feel my lower back I have two hards little knots on both sides around where the pain is) IDK?!? I might actually have to go to the hospital for this one. Not good at all......any help/ideas? Doc???

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Im not sure on this question, but I also get the most severe lower back pumps, especially on my back days at the gym, it was so bad the other day that i had to sit down for like 10 mins during my workout it was crazy, Ive heard rumors that Test. can cause lower back pumps but Im not 100% sure. As far as the little lumps go Im not sure, you should go get a doc to check them out, better safe than sorry right.

ne one else?

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    any blood in your urine Bro ?

any pain in urination ? need more symptoms

no blood...thats why originally i was thinking I'm just having some back pumps. It only bothers me when I play hockey, which is a lot more like sprinting than just my usual cardio. Maybe its the skating or something???IDK???. The only reason I was asking about the stones is because of the two lumps in my back. Maybe I should just go to the doctor (I HATE THE DR)....

the best way to describe how I'm feeling is if someone had reached inside my back and is sqeezing my kidneys? with their hands. It helps lessen the pain if I lay on my stomach and sort of strech out a little bit. Weird feeling...

Bro - in hockey you skate slightly bent over - it could be just that the skating - if it was stones you wouldn't feel lumps - not sure what you mean by that

I have never had that problem with EQ but I guess it could happen. Are you drinking enough water ? Could be a kidney infection - i would get a urine test done Bro - nothing to fool around with. AS lowers your immune system.

OK, thanks for the help. I'm wondering if the lumps are something else then? Does not sound normal to have little hard things inside my lower back. I'm in need of a good ol' checkup anyways so I guess I'll make an appt...anyone know any 'good' docs in the LI area?

If you don't go ( because it sounds like you won't )- I would pound the cranberry juice and water (1/2 and 1/2 ) and take tylenol - if doesn't improve in next day or two - no matter what go to ER or Doc - you only got one body - if you F that up you are screwed

Bro best of luck - keep us posted

Thanks a lot for all the help...god I love this place. I def have to up the water intake, and I'm going to make sure I hit up the cranberry juice. I'll make an appt for this week sometime since I'm going to be on vacation from work and the special St. Pattys day is coming up. Thanks again

Thread Information