Lord is offline Junior Member

Long Cycle, 40 weeks!

i have read some threads about doing long cycles in low dosages. my cycle history looks like this
    Cycle 1
    Dbol 30mg ED 4 weeks
    Sust 500mg EW 10 weeks
    Winny 50mg ED 4 weeks

Cycle 2
    Primotest 1-13 250mg E4D
    Deca 1-12 200mg E4D
    (i havent finished this cycle yet.. but i have good gains and my balls are still big because of HCG i did mid cycle)

My stats is Height 6,2" 200lbs and 12-13%BF 21 years old now..
    i would like to try something like this

Base of cycle
    1-3 Test prop 100mg EOD
    1-32 Test-E 250mg E3D
    33-39 Test prop 100mg ED
    HCG every 7 week in 20 days 500I.U EOD
    End of Base

Adding Compounds
    1-12 Deca 400mg EW
    13-26 EQ 400mg EW
    26-38 Fina 75mg ED

nolva, l-dex and vit b-6 on hand if something goes wrong.. and clomid for.. i dunno.. what do you guys suggest? 2 months? also adding clen at the same time of clomid cycleing 2 weeks on, 2 off.. etc etc..

Remember! this is not a cycle im going to do.. just want to do.. ill just would like to know what you guys think of it..

is this a cycle a bad idea? i would like to do a long and good cycle before i settle down and train natural for a time then get some kids.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I think you being only 21 years of age, I would DEFINITLEY NOT run a long cycle like that.

not going to do it now, first cycle was at 20.. and now im doing cycle 2 at 21.. and if i do that one it will be at 22

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Still too young Bro - that would really shut you down

tnx for your posts guys, im just checking..

ColdSore is offline Banned
    i dont get it...how would it be any tougher in him @21-22 than it would and older person???...am a big advocate of 15+ weeks cycles so im interested in hearing this...

he seems to know what hes doing, and has everything lined out pretty well as far as i can tell so i dont see why you shouldnt run it

ColdSore is offline Banned
    40 weeks is a long ass time though????

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Darn bro....your starting to do my type cycles at a very young age.......not good bro!

BDTR is offline Retired
    The dosages are pretty light, and id prefer light long cycles than short high dosed cycles, the gains will be good. Plan on 6 weeks of clomid/nolva post cycle and 5 grams of tribulus as well.

tnx again guys, i saw your cycle Da Bull. but i dont see the problem of a long cycle with low dosages. i will be shut down, i know.. but the hcg every 7 weeks will do good for me ill think, at least it doing it right now.. maybe ill skip the fina and testprop at the end if that looks better.. or have it on hand and keep going with it if everythings feels good

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    i don't see a problem with what he is doing, either.

the only alteration that i say is necessary is to use the HCG every 5 or 6 weeks as opposed to 7.

the dosages are modest and won't cause many, if any sides at all.

regardless of his age now, he seems to be more informed than most of the 25-35 crowd asking about running a small cycle of sustanon and deca , so give him the same respect as those people.

Quote Originally Posted by daem
    i don't see a problem with what he is doing, either.

the only alteration that i say is necessary is to use the HCG every 5 or 6 weeks as opposed to 7.

the dosages are modest and won't cause many, if any sides at all.

regardless of his age now, he seems to be more informed than most of the 25-35 crowd asking about running a small cycle of sustanon and deca, so give him the same respect as those people.
    I am NOT saying he hasn't done his homework - it looks great. It is just that he is young and can still make good gains off of his cycle so why the long cycle ? I was always under the impression that these types of cycles were for more experienced or older users - that all.

Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter
    I am NOT saying he hasn't done his homework - it looks great. It is just that he is young and can still make good gains off of his cycle so why the long cycle ? I was always under the impression that these types of cycles were for more experienced or older users - that all.
    more more and more quality gains.. and lean up at the end. im just playing with the idea.. havent decide yet.. but i want to do it and then take maybe 5 years off roids and train natural. make my role in the world and get some kids.. things like that. then im back again.

everyone has a dream, right?

I like the cycle, yes you will be shut down harder. You seem to know your stuff and will take the right precautions to have proper pct.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Because the fact of the matter is, he'll gain a lot more in 40 weeks than he will in 12. It's a simple fact, so if he knows how to handle PCT and the cycle, then i see know problem with it.

Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter

palequail is offline Banned
    I guess it just depends on if you can handle being off the drugs for that long......the longer the cycle the more time off you have....

BDTR is offline Retired
    No... i hate to say it but "time on = time off" is for newbies. If i was on for 40 weeks, i certainly wouldn't take nearly 40 weeks off.

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    No... i hate to say it but "time on = time off" is for newbies. If i was on for 40 weeks, i certainly wouldn't take nearly 40 weeks off.
    So for such a long cycle what time off would he be looking at then bdtr ? and I do understand the more gains on a longer cycle - makes a lot of sense to me - just not sure of body's reaction to such a long cycle - I have no experience over 15 weeks long

yeah I'm curious to know what amount of time should be taken off??? Also how should you gage the PCT recovery...I know for 8-12 week cycles it is usually 3 weeks...but for 40 weeks would it be 4 times as long for PCT, since the cycle is 4 times as long...or is it once you are shut down you are shut down and your body isn't keeping track of time???

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by palequail
    yeah I'm curious to know what amount of time should be taken off??? Also how should you gage the PCT recovery...I know for 8-12 week cycles it is usually 3 weeks...but for 40 weeks would it be 4 times as long for PCT, since the cycle is 4 times as long...or is it once you are shut down you are shut down and your body isn't keeping track of time???
    the tricky thing is that you can't estimate what will happen.

it would be nice to have some concrete number for post along with dosages, but until you run something like that you will never know for sure.

smaller cycles are easier to recover from and thats why they are more popular in the mainstream than longer ones.

you could permanently shut down all production and never be able to recover from a longer cycle.

its all a crap shoot.

yep you're right Daem...that is exactly what happened to Flex Wheeler...

do anyone remember flex cycle? he was poking over 5 grams every week with roids. look at mine, im below 1 gram all the time.. not the first 3 weeks thought.

permanently shut down sounds scary.. but im not bombing my body with as. want some more opinions please. thanks

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    it would be better to run hcg 500iu E4D throughout the cycle

Thread Information