lucky27 is offline Associate Member

went to 600 mg DNP

Well yesterday (6th day of cycle) I went to 600 mg/day of DNP ,first 5 days were at 400 mg/day, with no real effects, at the most i was a little tired, but after going to 600 mg yesterday, i actually felt better ? I had a little more energy(than 400 mg), and actually had a pretty bad ass workout. Also noticed a little more sweating, well a lot more, I was drenched after only 3 sets.Other than the extra sweating , no other side effects. Going to stay with 600 mg today as well.

ozmax98 is offline Associate Member
    yeah good job bro, 600 is a managable dosage so atleast u can workout and shed more bf. i've gone up to 100mg in my previous cycles and all i've done is stay the hell home and it sucked.. now that i'm alot slimmer.. 400 is enough plus my girl stoppped believing that i get hot easily(jersey weather was in the 30's)lol. try to keep the carbs low and u will seriously see the fat drop.. today is my 7th day of a 400mg ed and i've dropped 5lbs.(waiting for couple days to see the water weight to go too).. and also don't stay on the dnp too long... stop it after another 2 or 3 days at 600mg and then wait for the bloat to go away and then start again.. going on it for too long kinda slows the fat loss atleast for me.. the longest now i would go is 10 days.

bump for more info.
    started a DNP cycle with H's product today.
    Is the stuff good or what?

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    H's stuff is just fine...

wannaberipped23 is offline Junior Member

H's stufff

I started mine on 3/5 - give me a few days and i will let you know from experience. I know everyone says hes a great guy - so we will see.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    H's stuff is just fine...
    Yes.

italianboy is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lucky27
    Well yesterday (6th day of cycle) I went to 600 mg/day of DNP,first 5 days were at 400 mg/day, with no real effects, at the most i was a little tired, but after going to 600 mg yesterday, i actually felt better ? I had a little more energy(than 400 mg), and actually had a pretty bad ass workout. Also noticed a little more sweating, well a lot more, I was drenched after only 3 sets.Other than the extra sweating , no other side effects. Going to stay with 600 mg today as well.
    where i can find DNP ? i looked at a lot of chemical product, but no one contain 2-4dinitrophenol!
    and how much i need to pay 4 it?

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by italianboy
    where i can find DNP ? i looked at a lot of chemical product, but no one contain 2-4dinitrophenol!
    and how much i need to pay 4 it?
    You can find it just over the rainbow, but it'll cost you the pot of gold you'll find there and three magic froot loops.

Tsk Tsk you can't ask that.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    You can find it just over the rainbow, but it'll cost you the pot of gold you'll find there and three magic froot loops.

Tsk Tsk you can't ask that.
    funny stuff

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Hmmm...That would be too much for me to use. I sweat enough at night on just 200mg a day...

Thread Information