Thread: Health Question

theincrediblekuz is offline New Member

Health Question

I am due to start my cycle that will prepare me for a contest this summer, however, I recently have gone to the doctor because I have some epididimal masses (masses on the Epididimus). These are unrelated to bodybuilding and are not concerous but do you guys still think it is safe to proceed with my cycle. I don't think my cycle would make anything worse...but i need some good, educated advice.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by theincrediblekuz
    I am due to start my cycle that will prepare me for a contest this summer, however, I recently have gone to the doctor because I have some epididimal masses (masses on the Epididimus). These are unrelated to bodybuilding and are not concerous but do you guys still think it is safe to proceed with my cycle. I don't think my cycle would make anything worse...but i need some good, educated advice.
    if there is something wrong with your unit, then your MD would know best.

if it is some kind of growth related to hormones then you would be best holding off, however if they are just cystic or something it probably wouldn't be that bad.

trust your instincts and what your doctor said.

maybe if you tell us what kind of 'masses' they are we could help you better.

an STD vs. a benign tumor v. some irregular nubbin growth (shameless friends reference) then the advice will surely differ.

Thread Information