poppapump58 is offline Member

stopping cycle for a week

A friend of mine is taking a 12 wk cycle:

400mg a wk of Test cyp
    500mg a wk of Eq
    30mg anavar ed

He is going out of town for a week and has to stop in the middle of his cylce. Is it ok to start again when he gets back.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    there's no way he can load up a syringe?? and take the var in a multivit bottle? I don;t think it would harm him but im not real sure.... it would probably knock him out of wack and missing an entire week of the var might not be too good....

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    there's no way he can load up a syringe?? and take the var in a multivit bottle? I don;t think it would harm him but im not real sure.... it would probably knock him out of wack and missing an entire week of the var might not be too good....
    the fluctuations won't be near as great as you would think given the half life of the cyp and EQ.

tell him to at least train while he is away even if it is just simple plyometrics to keep endurance high.

in the grand scheme of this cycle, missing the week of the var won't be disastrous, but like magic said, he HAS to be able to take the var somehow regardless of where he is going...

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daem
    the fluctuations won't be near as great as you would think given the half life of the cyp and EQ.

tell him to at least train while he is away even if it is just simple plyometrics to keep endurance high.

in the grand scheme of this cycle, missing the week of the var won't be disastrous, but like magic said, he HAS to be able to take the var somehow regardless of where he is going...
    this is true i forgot that there half life is pretty long... i was htinking that with the cyp like enanth you start pct 2 weeks but i forgot with cyp it's 3 so the levels should still be relatively high....
    I still think there has to be some way to take it with him though... even if he can for some reason ONLY take 1 syringe thats better then none....

Thread Information