Thread: PPL's TablaTam

QbHunter is offline Associate Member

PPL's TablaTam

Who has tried it, and what did you think?? (this is the nolvadex in tablet form that i am talking about) I am taking upto 3 a day, and i'm not sure they are working for me. maybe its just in my head, but i dont think so.

Jackt23 is offline Member
    isnt 3 a day alot, 30 or 35mg tabs? or did u start seeing signs of gyno....but ill probably be ordering it in about 2 weeks so im lookin forward to seeing what people say...

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by QbHunter
    Who has tried it, and what did you think?? (this is the nolvadex in tablet form that i am talking about) I am taking upto 3 a day, and i'm not sure they are working for me. maybe its just in my head, but i dont think so.
    Exactly why are we taking 3 tabs a day?

maybe you mentioned this on another post, but i'm not familiar with your reasons!

yes, i started with just one, but i can almost swear i got a feeling in my right nip. its not exactly itchy; more like a dull feeling. (yes, they are 35mg apiece, but i have had to take 40-60mg a day during cycle to keep gyno away-i am in pct now- but was using dif brand of nolva)

by the way mallet, how is the clen comming along?

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    i've gt them and i think they work quite well... i usually split them one in the am one in the pm... i have the 30 ones though....

Jackt23 is offline Member
    yea im gettin the 30's.....i can just cut them in half right and pop half of one a day untill pct?

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackt23
    yea im gettin the 30's.....i can just cut them in half right and pop half of one a day untill pct?
    i had plannedo n doing this as well half each day but i fel after a few days of only taking half that i had slightly itchy nips (could have been mental) so i switched back to one a day and it seems to help.... it could have all been mental like i said but i don;t want to mess with that.. i was also thinkign they COULD BE underdosed so i dont want to risk it!

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by QbHunter
    yes, i started with just one, but i can almost swear i got a feeling in my right nip. its not exactly itchy; more like a dull feeling. (yes, they are 35mg apiece, but i have had to take 40-60mg a day during cycle to keep gyno away-i am in pct now- but was using dif brand of nolva)

by the way mallet, how is the clen comming along?
    AHHHH! I see!...the PPL clen is the sh!t brother...been taking it for a week now and still can't take a full ml a day yet!...I don't feel anymore tired than i did at the begining from the keto, as you know I'm stacking it with the t3 and I'm cooking all day long. temp is at 98.6

I find I need atleast 40mgs/day of nolva to get things going too when i feel the nips getting sore. but at 100mgs/day of tabladrol and 200mgs/eod of SAtest no signs of swelling in the nip area yet.

Hope your pct's work out for ya bro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    AHHHH! I see!...the PPL clen is the sh!t brother...been taking it for a week now and still can't take a full ml a day yet!...I don't feel anymore tired than i did at the begining from the keto, as you know I'm stacking it with the t3 and I'm cooking all day long. temp is at 98.6

I find I need atleast 40mgs/day of nolva to get things going too when i feel the nips getting sore. but at 100mgs/day of tabladrol and 200mgs/eod of SAtest no signs of swelling in the nip area yet.

Hope your pct's work out for ya bro!
    well i am happy to hear the clen is working out well for you. i have never really heard anything negative about their clen i cant wait to start it. Its just sitting there..calling me...Q...BBbb.....

Thread Information