Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member

Primo tabs or depot

anyone who has experience here your advice would be greatly appreciated. Is there a marked difference in effectiveness/ sides with tabs or the shots given if its legit stuff. My pricing for tabs is a bit cheaper on a per mg basis. Obviously the liver toxicity is an issue, but anything else? please no 'don't waste your time, just use test instead' replies . Any help is appreciated.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Don't u know that Primo is for girls? :-)
    And yeah you gotta use test w/ it no matter if you want to take the tabs or the depot.

haha, I thought that was it. I am contemplating a cutter w/out test, or maybe low dose of prop, with var, t-3 involved, and possibly primo. I just want to know what the differences is... as with winny some claim that the tabs are not as effective. Thanks for the look tho.

I'd take Eq over Primo anyday. Only thing that hinders cutting while on Eq is you get really hungry, although not everyone gets that side.
    Plus Primo is really expensive, and there's lots of fakes floating around out there.
    Prop/var/t3 and maybe even some tren and you'll be good to go.
    Lots of different drugs to cut with...it's just a matter of picking the right combo :-)

hmmm. interesting. I notice that when Im using an ECA, my appetite is supressed a good bit. Do you think that low dose EQ (I dont know what is a low dose thats still effective... help here) while taking ECA I wouldn't get too hungry. Thats the thing that worries me the most about the EQ is the appetite.. plus you have to run it pretty long also. keep the looks coming.

bump

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    I'd do a primo/var cycle...Should work well and should kill ur sex drive. I'd go with the depot over the pills or injectable acetate...

Quote Originally Posted by ironfist
    I'd do a primo/var cycle...Should work well and should kill ur sex drive. I'd go with the depot over the pills or injectable acetate...

again, a legitimate concern. What would you consider to be a maintenance dose of prop or enan( I would think prop would be the better one for this particular cycle) just to maintain sex drive/aid in recovery?

yes prop would be ideal in this cycle. 75mgs ed will do it .

ok, cool cool, thats what I was thinking. so run something a little like this maybe?

wk1-2 &6-8 ECA
    wk1-8 var 30mg ed
    wk1-8 prop 75mg ed
    wk1-5 primo 200mg
    wk3-5 t3 according to cycleon's t3 FAQ
    wk1-8 ldex .25ml ed
    clomid afterwards

other supps. whey, cranberry extract, liver pills.
    creatine while not on ECA? I was thinking of adding winny at the end, but I think that 3compounds is enough.thanks for the looks so far.

sphinks is offline New Member
    The only thing I'd change here is primo,200mg is just scratching the surface...400mg min.
    Beware of t3,this is not a drug you want to take for granite.It plays hell on your thyriod gland and if not careful it will ruin you....research your ass off on this.
    good luck

I understand that t-3 can be bad for you if used improperly, I planned on doing it following cycleon's pattern, not going past 75mcg ed, and extending the tapering off period by a couple of days at the end. And you really feel that 400mg is a min for primo?

Thread Information