Remorse is offline New Member

Perfect after cycle therapy...

Opinions? What is the perfect after cycle therapy?

i.e.,
    Clomid 300mg day 1, 100mg for 10 days, 50mg for ten days
    +
    **'s Super-Clen

What else would anybody add to this to make it more effective or would the 2 of these be fine to kick start your nuts and stop the catabolism.

Remorse

R1300ZX is offline New Member
    ** sc b/c it has clen and ketotphin (sp?), help prevent muscle wasting

post cycle recovery starting pt varies depending on what ur cycle consists of

clomid (deffinately use post cycle) for generally 3 weeks:
    wk 1/ 100mg ed
    wk2/ 50mg ed
    wk3/ 50 mg ed

some people use anavar or winny at the end of a cycle to help keep gains (usually 4 wks)

u might want to use hcg also depending on what ur taking. It helps kick start ur nuts to produce test again, but can aromitize easily. works differently than clomid though. clomid gets LH levels back up again.

The original jason Guest
    Clomid for sure as suggested clen possibly helps although a little while ago I think IG looked into it and nobody could actually find any info to say it really does help to prevent catabolism. HCG on the other hand shoud definately not be used post cycle it will only hinder the recovery process, if used it should be used about 2 weeks prior to the end of a cycle example 8 weeks cycle 500 ius ed weeks 6&7 and thats it some people have been known to use it ed 500ius this is ok but not alot of people do that. Also smaller amounts is more effective and less chance of aromatisation. I have done both ways without problem. I would myself say use anavar about 20mg per day not winnie as it will effect the hpta to much post cycle or primo 300 mg per week. Hope that helps
    peace
    Jason

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member

Re: Perfect after cycle therapy...

Originally posted by Remorse

Clomid 300mg day 1, 100mg for 10 days, 50mg for ten days

Remorse
    Very good aftercycle

Thread Information