why is everyone retarded when it comes to thinking of a first cycle?

im asking this b/c, everytime a topic comes up about asking advice for a first cycle it always looks like this;

"hey guys i need critique on my first cycle i was thinking on doing this;

dbol 40mg/ED
    winny 50 mg/ED
    Deca 400 mg/week"

i mean cmon, why is everyone ignoring the fact that, FIRST CYCLES SHOULD ONLY CONSIST OF SMALL DOSAGES OF SINGLE SUPPLEMENTS(ie; 400mg of Test E every 5 days with pct ofcourse)

am i the only person with this view?

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    No, you are not the only person to think this. I actually just posted a cycle for someone that was his first. It happens about every 2-3 days. But dont be ignorant. When i first started doing my research, i didnt even know where to start. Many times i would look at experienced people and think that i could do their cycle. AS is a topic that many people know nothing about unless they go out and do research. These people come here and dont know what to do, it doesnt make them stupid. AS is NOT common sense. Yes they should do the research to understand what to do, but its better for them to ask and us to tell them what to do rather than them just shoving stuff in their bodies

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    I don't really agree with you on the single compound part, low doses for sure though. I like the idea of 400mgs test and 200-300mg deca per week for a 1st cycle...

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ironfist
    I don't really agree with you on the single compound part, low doses for sure though. I like the idea of 400mgs test and 200-300mg deca per week for a 1st cycle...
    yeah, i see what your saying about the one compound part. As long as one is smart with what compounds to put together for a first cycle, then it might be ok. However, i still feel that it is safer to just use one compound so you understand how your body reacts to each. You wouldnt be able to tell how the gyno was caused if you have deca and test. Not that you really would if you had done 10 cycles, but at least you would have an idea what is causing it from past experience. It also allows for one to build on the cycles as time goes by. For a first cyle, 400-500 mg of test a week is very good for a first cycle.

However, i am NOT saying that it is written in stone that you cant use two for a first cycle, just IMO it is safer.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ironfist
    I agree with you bro......just alot of us try to play it safe with other ppl's lives.Can't blame us for that.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I totally agree with you. 250mg of TE every 4 (467mg/wk) or 5 (350mg/wk) days should be the only way to start. Stacking can come later... when the total weekly steroid use will be raised and the person has become familiar with the effects of just testosterone on their training, recovery abilty and general disposition. Then instead of using more TE the next cycle - keep the testosterone dose the same and see how a heavier anabolic suits you... like Deca or Equipoise ... to raise the anabolic threshold a bit and compare results...

And if you can't make significant gains off those basic starter doses - you aren't ready for AAS anyway... need to go back and reevaluate the training program, diet, rest... lifestyle and commitment...

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    I totally agree with you. 250mg of TE every 4 (467mg/wk) or 5 (350mg/wk) days should be the only way to start. Stacking can come later... when the total weekly steroid use will be raised and the person has become familiar with the effects of just testosterone on their training, recovery abilty and general disposition. Then instead of using more TE the next cycle - keep the testosterone dose the same and see how a heavier anabolic suits you... like Deca or Equipoise ... to raise the anabolic threshold a bit and compare results...

And if you can't make significant gains off those basic starter doses - you aren't ready for AAS anyway... need to go back and reevaluate the training program, diet, rest... lifestyle and commitment...

exactly

PJK015 is offline Associate Member
    its because "alot" (not all) people on this site join thinking that they will just make a post and people will make a cycle for them, without themselves doing any research, and since dbol winny and deca are so popular, they figure putting them together would be great. Lack of research, thats all

trailboss is offline Junior Member
    "why is everyone retarded when it comes to thinking of a first cycle? "

Hmmm...I think its some kind of legal requirement...

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    the gym seems to be where alot of these guys get these cycles. People are always telling me how they're buddy who's this huge bodybuilder recommends a deca only cycle, or a dbol only, etc etc. If thats the case it's amazing how many of these so called bodybuilders don't know the first thing about cycling.

Tygh is offline Associate Member
    I agree with a conservative first cycle, but I did see a good idea about kicking things off with some Test Prop along with Test E and then closing the cycle with some Test Prop again. Avoids crashing so hard while waiting for PCT to start.

fabry is offline Senior Member
    i think that people comes in here with lot of confusion in their head coz if you do a search with google about "steroid cycle" or "first cycle", youll find pages with wrong cycle exemples (and to be honest, anabolic review web page is one of them. it should be updated with what is then said in the forum!!!).
    sorry for this critique, but is the truth!!!

Snooch99 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by itsallmental
    im asking this b/c, everytime a topic comes up about asking advice for a first cycle it always looks like this;

"hey guys i need critique on my first cycle i was thinking on doing this;

dbol 40mg/ED
    winny 50 mg/ED
    Deca 400 mg/week"

i mean cmon, why is everyone ignoring the fact that, FIRST CYCLES SHOULD ONLY CONSIST OF SMALL DOSAGES OF SINGLE SUPPLEMENTS(ie; 400mg of Test E every 5 days with pct ofcourse)

am i the only person with this view?

alot of us newbies here cycles from our friends at the gym...they are more experianced and have cycled before...so naturally we want to do what they do so we can look like them...so when they tell us what they did, we ask (in this forum) if thats a good cycle...lots of extremely experianced people here.. you should not get upset with people asking about first cycles... so they wrote a goofy 1st cycle in this forum...so did i...it was corrected and im glad i posted my cycle...

48ngoin is offline Associate Member
    When doing my research for my first I read the cycles of this site....If I had posted some of those, I would have been flamed! Can any Super Mods or Administrators see about changing some of the cycles listed?

If I had been lazy (most of the population) and just said, "There it is, go for it!", I would not have ended up with a really solid and safe cycle.

Most people act retarded and want a cycle made for them because they want a quick fix and are too lazy to study. That sounds mean, but it's human nature.

fabry is offline Senior Member
    i have to agree to above!
    somebody should "fix" the mistakes in the web page. i have friends that asked me about advices and gave them the AR address. but their english is not very good (also their knowledge about internet use, etc.).
    they came back to me with an idea of cycle totally wrong. that example was taken from the "cycle for a novice" so they were right, but the cycle was "obviously" wrong!
    Last edited by fabry; 03-09-2004 at 09:21 AM.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Snooch99
    alot of us newbies here cycles from our friends at the gym...they are more experianced and have cycled before...so naturally we want to do what they do so we can look like them...so when they tell us what they did, we ask (in this forum) if thats a good cycle...lots of extremely experianced people here.. you should not get upset with people asking about first cycles... so they wrote a goofy 1st cycle in this forum...so did i...it was corrected and im glad i posted my cycle...
    I agree!! I can't tell you how many times guys come on here about a cycle they've heard about at the gym. We are here to help, and If a newbie asks about a poor cycle he's heard about in a gym, well, then it's our responsibility to point him in the right direction and help him in anyway we can.

BLT

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    I know a bunch of guys at the gym that do stupid cycles and think certain compounds do things that they dont. I watch guys exercise wrong and leave the gym and get mc d's. If you look at the cycles that are on this site I think they were written in the early 90's and need to be updated.

Thread Information