BuffGuy is offline Associate Member

I'm in a foreign country: Can I legally buy Clen and T-3 Online? Websites?

I am in an Asian country where it is legal to roid up. (Of course, that doesn't matter, since Clen and T-3 aren't steroids , but these substances aren't banned here either.)

Although I have an infinite supply of AS here at any local pharmacy, I can't find Clen or T-3 here. They just don't make it here.

So is there any way I can purchase these drugs from an online international pharmacy or something? And I want a completely legal source, one that has no connection with AS at all...just a normal pharmacy... Is there any such site available? And I'm looking for something main-stream and not some shady geo-cities scammer sites.

If not, What other ways can I get Clen and T-3 in a country where it is completely legal to have them, but they just dont produce them here? I've asked the local Asian pharmacy to order them , but they are not too keen on ordering such a small amount for one customer only. So I'll have to find a way myself, but I just want it to be completely legal. No reason to take risks when you live in a country where it's all legal.

Thanks for your help, guys.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    hmm iwas gonna say just have the order you some.... maybe you can find some bros at the gym who want to get in with you and thus make a bigger order so maybe they won;t mind. or just check out other pharms....

Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    hmm iwas gonna say just have the order you some.... maybe you can find some bros at the gym who want to get in with you and thus make a bigger order so maybe they won;t mind. or just check out other pharms....
    Nobody roids here. NOBODY. Hell, nobody even hits weights here. OK, "nobody" is an extreme word, but really...VERY few people do...and I don't know any of them.

And I've checked all the pharmacies in the region.....clen and t-3 are just not made here!

what to do ? What to do? I need CLEN AND T-3!!!!

you don;t belong to a gym???? hmm i don;t know what to tell you then... if you did i would say why not make a memo or something psoting that you need buddies to order t3/clen lol... as far as legal pharms go i have no clue... im sure there are some, that will deliver to a legal country.i know of none though
    lol ill go in with you, you just have to ship it to me when its there....

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    Bro can I ask what country you are in??

As for a website for clen /t3...before you go ahead ordering from any get the site checked out by a MOD. You probably will get a couple scammers PMing you with "legit" websites.

Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    you don;t belong to a gym????
    I do. I go to a gym and I'm the buffest guy there at only 180 lb.

Bro can I ask what country you are in??
    lol, I purposefully left that information out, because I am afraid if I divulge that info, then family friends who happen upon this site would know it is me.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Clen and T3 are very common throughout Asia..especially Clen! Asia has a very high rate to respiratory afflictions...check a pharm.

Viking_Power is offline Associate Member
    Just get some reasearch products.

VP

Quote Originally Posted by BuffGuy
    I do. I go to a gym and I'm the buffest guy there at only 180 lb.
    wasn;t meaning to sound like a dick lol i just ment no1 else there wants to partake with you.. what about wa workout buddy?? man there's gotta be someone who wants to get cut.... just tell then clens the way lol

arnold1980 is offline Associate Member
    can't you go into your local pharmacy and ask if they can special order it for you?

arnold1980 is offline Associate Member
    I'de recommed getting liquid clen from a site that produces it only for scientific reasons.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    If your in a country that sells it legaly, you should be able to find it there. No source inquiries on the open board.

Thread Information