joelio is offline New Member

winstrol vs finaplix gold ?????

i dont even know if i should compare the two.. but which is better for getting cut up? for putting on size? and worst for side effects?
    i live in canada how much should they cost on the black market right now in cdn $'s ?

ive wanted to do the winny for a while but people at my gym mentioned finaplix gold they say its new???

any suggestions on stacking or with the options i suggested my goals are to cut up im 5'8 168, 21 yrs old train 6 days a week did a sust/deca cycle 6 months ago.

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    I have never heard of finaplix GOLD before, But i have heard of finaplix and apparantyl its awsome. I have tried winney and you need to get all the myths out of your head that JUICE will make you cut. although people do say winney will get you cut, it doesnt it gets you hard !!!!! The only way to get cut is by diet and a good work out plan. clenbuteral is good for aiding u while cutting and the winney will give you that hard appearance.

ALOT OF PEOPLE THINK THAT STERIODS ARE A MIRACLE DRUG WHEN IN FACT THEY ARE NOT, IT STILL TAKES HARD WORK AND DEDICATION TO MAKE YOUR BODY GROW AS WELL AS THE PROPER DIET FOR EITHER GETTING BIG OR CUTTING!!!!!!!

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by BullDogg20
    I have never heard of finaplix GOLD before, But i have heard of finaplix and apparantyl its awsome. I have tried winney and you need to get all the myths out of your head that JUICE will make you cut. although people do say winney will get you cut, it doesnt it gets you hard !!!!! The only way to get cut is by diet and a good work out plan. clenbuteral is good for aiding u while cutting and the winney will give you that hard appearance.

ALOT OF PEOPLE THINK THAT STERIODS ARE A MIRACLE DRUG WHEN IN FACT THEY ARE NOT, IT STILL TAKES HARD WORK AND DEDICATION TO MAKE YOUR BODY GROW AS WELL AS THE PROPER DIET FOR EITHER GETTING BIG OR CUTTING!!!!!!!
    There is alot of truth in that...With that being said I am a big fan of fina, I'd take it over winny anyday if I had to make a choice..The finaplix Gold is made by valopharm and is very good shit...30ml at 100mg/ml and it runs about $225 US.

jmiro is offline Associate Member
    even im think of taking fina now, screw the girlfriedn I need some rage

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    alot of people are raving about this finaplex gold..it is made by Valopharm..a company in Mississauga..this stuff if the shit they also make a 100mg/ml winny that is so thick you can only take it orally.

both finaplex and winny will aid you when you are dieting down..by gettting you hard and vascular and by helping you retain the hard earned muscle while dieting down. But the truth is there is no wonder AS when you want to get cut...it is diet and cardio..

good luck and don't forget to take your clenbuterol .

jersey juice is offline Member
    I would use them both, wait...I am using them both right now along with test. My fina is the homebrew, but I have heard of finaplix gold. The really work great together.

The original jason Guest
    I suggest you guys read the other thread about this stuff

JAson

Papa Juice is offline Banned
    It's true about the wini...and the finaplix golds are awsome stuff also....you guys have some good points on here

Thread Information