Rugby13 is offline Member

Question Work and eating schedule messed up....any suggestions?

Basicaly i have to work only 4 days a week but it's the 7pm to 7am shift which screws everything up. I usually get home around 7:30am and go to bed waking up around 12 or 1pm so I'm just getting like 4-5 hours sleep on the days I work. Given that info, I also find that I struggle to eat as much or as well as i should because by the time I've woken up and gotten lunch ready it's almost 2pm then i have to head off to work by 6pm so I usually have 2 meals a day only which sucks big time. Any suggestions on types of foods I should try making to take with to work that would give my my necessary nutritional intake? Keep in mind I'll be starting a fina cycle soon as well.
    Thanks in advance....

Take a loaf of wheat bread tuna chicken and some protein powder

mcnst01 is offline Associate Member
    Get another job, one more condusive to body building

JK, try grilling up a sh&*t load of chicken breasts on your day off and bring them with you along with some hot sauce. Mix sup protein drinks before you go as well. It's not easy but it can be done.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    On my day off I cook 3 5-8lb chickens and pick and weigh them up into bags. Right now I am bulking so I have 4 10 oz bags chicken at work than at night I have something fresh like a couple of 8 oz steaks. I make my whole lunch for the week on that 1 day all my veggies all my beans all my meat everything is done. It is a sacrifice but what are are you trying to do hang out with your friends or make muscle

Rugby13 is offline Member
    Thanks, so chicken breasts would probably work best for conveniance and to keep price down right. I guess a lot of tuna would help to.

palequail is offline Banned
    if you got a fridge you can bring anything...I always cook a couple pounds of chicken and steak for a few days...then I cook rice as well....bagels and peanut butter work well too but you need a lot.....shakes are good too bring like two shakes in a shaker...

Thread Information