Babyweight is offline Female Member

Babyweight Very 1st Anavar Cycle

Well I start April 7th and I have quite a few questions.. I have done plenty of research. but I am still a little hesitant... I don;t know how much to start to take per day and If I should only do about 6 weeks.. My other questions, is, should I also do clenbuterol with it...
    I am posting my before pics in about a week,.. But I do want to know what to expect. I'm just a little scared thats all, But I know I'm ready! I've got alot of important opportunities coming up end of April and beginning of May and want to look my best.
    I will also be taking some of this dandalion root which was also suggested to me.

So Any suggestions to a new timer in the AR anabolic threads.??? my training has been rediculous heavy lately so I know when I begin I am going all out.
    I know the alcohol is going to have to stop..but that is fine with me.
    I just need to know if I need to also incorporate my glutamine & creatine in this as well, and if any stacker..
    So LIke I said......before pics out in a few weeks, then I want ALL suggestions and critisizms.....serious.y.

Thank you so much.
    Babyweight

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Sorry I cant help on dosages.... six weeks is fine, just make sure you dont drink! But it would be a good time to take clen . Var is very anti-catabolic so it will help a lot with keeping your muscle while you cut. Good luck

-MS

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Appetite on var = zero!

It's brutal! However I like the vascularity I'm getting from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Babyweight
    Well I start April 7th and I have quite a few questions.. I have done plenty of research. but I am still a little hesitant... I don;t know how much to start to take per day and If I should only do about 6 weeks.. My other questions, is, should I also do clenbuterol with it...
    I am posting my before pics in about a week,.. But I do want to know what to expect. I'm just a little scared thats all, But I know I'm ready! I've got alot of important opportunities coming up end of April and beginning of May and want to look my best.
    I will also be taking some of this dandalion root which was also suggested to me.

So Any suggestions to a new timer in the AR anabolic threads.??? my training has been rediculous heavy lately so I know when I begin I am going all out.
    I just need to know if I need to also incorporate my glutamine & creatine in this as well, and if any stacker..
    So LIke I said......before pics out in a few weeks, then I want ALL suggestions and critisizms.....serious.y.

Thank you so much.
    Babyweight
    var isn't the harshest thing out there, but taking some milk thistle and possibly some r-ALA to keep your liver happy isn't a bad isea..plenty of water too. Glutamine and creatine are always a good idea in my book, but some will disagree on the creatine.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    Appetite on var = zero!

It's brutal! However I like the vascularity I'm getting from it.
    I have to shoot B- 12 to keep mine up while on Var and I friggin' love to put it away. My college coach used to call me " push away" - when I was a freshman - meaning push away from the table LOL

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Sorry for the hijack BW...

...I'm doing 1000mcg EOD...still no appetite.

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    if you're talking about stacker as in stacker 2 or 3, you might have trouble while running creatine along with it. A high caffine intake can really negate alot of the effects of creatine because its a diuretic and has a tendency to draw water out, where alot of the benefit of creatine is realized by water being stored in the muscle cells. I hear that var and creatine work very well together.

Taejoon is offline Associate Member
    Any oral steroid will put stress on your liver. Var is definately not one of the worse, but you are female so your body's going to be a little more sensitive. Like some of the other bro's said, I would throw some milk thistle in there for sure, and maybe even some Tyler's Detox if you're really worried about liver toxicity. 6 weeks would probably be fine for length, as for dosage, I have no idea for a female.... Hope this helps, and good luck.

Peace

-Taejoon

CarbonCopy is offline Member
    I'd try to ask one of the other ladies on the board to help out. Everything I've read says women should start low and slowly taper up. 6 weeks sounds kind of long, but I don't know for sure. Just make sure your var is legit and not dbol or something!! Here is a bump for ya!

Peace,
    CC

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    I would definitely check with the ladies in the female forum. You could also PM Cutie.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    var? good choice watch your strength go

Da Bull is offline Banned

Thank you so much.
    Babyweight
    10 mgs is the norm for women,you can up it to 15 if you want to go nutz.All the women I know that use it do well with 10 mgs sweetheart

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Don't take creatine, that'll just give you unwanted water retention.
    Start small w/ the var 10mgs ed will be fine. 5-6 weeks and see how you feel, then stop for 5-6 weeks and use clen during that time.
    Probably expect a muscle gain anywhere from 5-8lbs, Increased sexual cravings and faster orgasms are common side effects noted by women who use var or primo.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    BW, the best bet is to talk to little girl and primo, but 5mgED is the most I'd recommend starting at. You can raise to 10mg after a couple of wks if effects are not to the extent our looking for. Liver enzymes are not going to be too much of a concern. Pick up some ALA and make sure to get your water in.
    I'd keep up with the creatine, as it and var work synergistcly because var stimulates the phosphocreatine synthesis in the muscle it self.

NoLimits is offline Member
    I agree with Pheedno... start with only 5mg/day and see how you respond to that. Then you can slowly go up from that. Babyweight, why are you taking the dandalion root? Were you told to take this to help with any water retention? First off, you shouldn't see much if any at all water retention. But I was curious as to why you were going to be using it! Good luck with the cycle though!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Hey.............

5mg week 1
    10mg week 2-10

clen is great with it............. you know 2 weeks on 2 weeks off...

sides............. well....the girls will tell you that..

my wife's experience....... 30% increase on all her weights.. 125 on her bench... she is 130 lbs.. 5'9"..

poor sleep cycles.. but that's the clen...

she loves it, and performs with the Minnesota Orchestra...singer.. no change in her voice.. and that was our biggest fear...

enlarged clit... but just swollen really... but the female mods said that will go away when she stops..

good luck.........

Thank you so much.
    Babyweight
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Ok....so, here it goes, I'm going to try to answer everyone...
    I was told about the Dandalion Root because I wanted to loose as much water retention as I could before March 27th...but I was told I only need to take it 3 days before my job to lean up. This is one reason why I haven't started back on my Creatine, because I do not need any water retention right now.
    So Right now 1st things first, I've got 20 days to build muscle and stay lean as possible.. (so should I still keep taking the Glutamine?), Then on April 7th I'm starting the anavar . I have to do this right, only because I don't really want to have to do it again.. I just want to see what kind of size & toneness I can gain.
    One of my main questions, and I've heard different things from different people, is, should I take the clen through the whole cycle or just after the 5 weeks of taking the var. Same with the Milk Thistle. My other concern is,
    I am VERY high strung, hyper, and have to only sometimes take Xanex for my anxiety, so taking the clen does concern me a little..
    Thanks so much for all your guys help...

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Well clen 's gonna make you edgey and more high strung then you already are, var's gonna elavate your bp some, so the 2 together doesn't seem like a good combo for you..
    Creatine...Don't use it unless you wanna see water retention. Most women I've found retain twice as much water on creatine then men do, women retain water in general, more so then men, especially around that time of the month.
    So my advice would be to stick w/ var @ 10mgs ed for 5-6 weeks. You say you wanna do it right...well starting at 5 mgs ed might not yield the results your looking for. 10mgs ed will definetly do the trick. Milk thissle ed will be fine along w/ the var.
    If your that high strung etc. I would hold off on the clen alltogther...cuz clens gonna make u shake.
    Goodluck,

palequail is offline Banned
    what's the occasion Babyweight..you got a photo shoot or something in 20 days????

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Im with Pheedno, start at 5mg and work your way up with 2,5mg each "raise" since it's your first time, the glutamine wont make you bloated so continue using that.
    Dont know if she's still around but you could ask gymchic for advice, she's run anavar . LG and cutieface could probly help alot too.
    Hope your voice dosent get to dark

Good luck BW! Looking forward to see your results for sure!

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by palequail
    what's the occasion Babyweight..you got a photo shoot or something in 20 days????
    .......very important one.

BW

Thread Information