PiecinItUp is offline Member

Feel like being honest and I need help

I couldn't keep hiding this, i just had to know if im screwed and in need of some advice.
    I was introduced to the steroid game by my friends brother when I was 16. I was playing highschool football at the time so of course I was stupid to do a few cycles to "Help" my performance. I was young, dumb and peer pressure won so I did one my juinor year, then again my senior year.

First Cycle
    Dbol 20mg ed 4 weeks
    No PCT, didn't even know about it

Second
    Sust 500mg/week 5 weeks
    Again no PCT, still didn't know

I noticed gains and was very happy but of couse lost them all because of no pct. Oh and by the way, i still basically sat on the bench in football

I moved to Texas after I graduated and decided to do ANOTHER cycle since I was close to mexico.

Third
    Test E. 400mg/wk 5 weeks
    EQ 200mg/wk 5 week

This one was the worst, and now I know why, (brovel being *hitty, no long enough and not enough eq

AGAIN NO PCT, SOMEONE SHOOT ME!!

After this cycle i was confused, thought I got fake gear until my friend introduced me to this site.

Researched a lot (but not nearly enough) and in jan of 2002 I moved to AZ, again I wanted to juice and ran this....

Test E. 400mg/wk 10 weeks (brovel again )
    EQ 400mg/wk 10 weeks
    PCT (but wrong, took about 10 clomid pills once a day)

Gains = ****ty

This time I found out it was mainly cause of my *ussy diet

I am now sitting here, been about a year since I was on last and wanting to juice again but want to do it correctly.

I am 20 years old
    6 foot
    170 lbs
    probably 10% bodyfat

What would you do?

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    If it was me I would get checked out by an endocrinologist before I even thought about doing another cycle.

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    If it was me I would get checked out by an endocrinologist before I even thought about doing another cycle.
    i totally agree

What is an endocrinologist and how would I get checked out by one?

Bump

Just go to the Doc, be straight up about your past, and tell them you want Full Blood Work etc etc.
    Got Insurance? Even if you don't, do it, you need to know where you're at on your levels.
    Then if all is good, and you've got your research down...THEN, try her again the right way.
    TSW

Thanks for the help fellas

palequail is offline Banned
    hows the sex drive?? it seems that you can gain more naturally IMO....you need to figure out the in's and out's of diet and training....

I still get real horney, and I can still get it up, but I noticed my stamina sucks real bad, like maybe 4 min at the most when i was doing my girlfriend. Could this be due to my stupid decisions?

palequail is offline Banned
    sorry don't know what that is like....my stamina is always very good...but sometimes too long...if you're very horny all the time and your stamina is low then it seems your natural test levels are back to normal....I'm not going to push the envelope but if you get your diet in check and your training then I would hit a cycle in the next month or so....

BuffGuy is offline Associate Member
    I say give your body a rest for at least 2-3 years. At least.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, before you think about doing anything else, listen to the bro's on the board. YOUR HEALTH IS THE MOST IMPORTANT thing now. being only 20, your still to young, and I hope you didn't screw yourself up down the road (premature growth plate closure). Just be up front with your Dr. He will know whats best for you and he can't tell anyone. He might be mad, but like my Dr. he was glad I told him.

Hey, the good news is you found this site and your doing research! Thats the most important thing.

BLT

Will head to my Doc either today or tommarow....thanks again for the help

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffGuy
    I say give your body a rest for at least 2-3 years. At least.
    I agree. His longest cycle was only 5 weeks and the others with the dbol don't even count 20mg is nothing even at that age. Wait a few months go get checked out by the doctor a full physical and hormonal exam, and if all is well plan a GOOD cycle with the proper equipment ie. anabolics anti-es PCT's. Hope all is well.

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    Deff get checked out by a doctor.

and not to flame you or anything, but those could be possibly the worst 3 cycles i ever seen!

i know this thread is old, i just had to say something

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    o yea, if i were you, i would go find your source, or whoever told you to take the steroids in that way, and beat the living piss out of them ....

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by SGFuryZ
    Both my girlfriend and I wish I had that problem. Seems that juice has done the opposite for me. I actually have trouble "finishing". We'll go for over an hour before I finally finish, and 9/10, the only way I can finish is on my own. I mean, it's not my woman. She's incredible in bed, but since I started juicing over a year ago, I just can't get the ol' fireman to spit like I used to! Any guys out there know how to "get the gun to fire off quicker"?
    This is a very common especially when fina or deca are involved in a cycle. It also can be caused by clen and/or T-3. It will eventually come back to normal.

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    It will eventually come back to normal.
    my thoughts exactly

Roidfever is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SGFuryZ
    Both my girlfriend and I wish I had that problem. Seems that juice has done the opposite for me. I actually have trouble "finishing". We'll go for over an hour before I finally finish, and 9/10, the only way I can finish is on my own. I mean, it's not my woman. She's incredible in bed, but since I started juicing over a year ago, I just can't get the ol' fireman to spit like I used to! Any guys out there know how to "get the gun to fire off quicker"?
    Being given a blow job tends to get me come quicker. Or **** slowly, let your girl do the job. As long as I keep the pace up and I decide how fast I ****, I can postpone my ejaculation for as long as I want to. When a girl sits on top of me and she does the work (read: determines the pace) I come much, much quicker.

Hope this helps you out.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    i'd probably just stay away from it for a while,until i knew everything was ok, and then still wait until way later down the road,,u have alot of natural building left...

Thread Information