Ambulance1984 Guest

Flexeril, Prozac, and Ibuoprofen

My doctor has me taking Flexeril, and Ibuoprofen for back pain right now. 20mg of the flexeril and 800mg of Ibuprofen before bed. She also put me on the generic for prozac due to my poor memory and depression.

I plan on running clen again in the near future, as well as an ECA stack during the 2 weeks off in between clen cycles.

Will this affect me in any negative way?

Ambulance1984 Guest
    bump

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    wow......... that's tough... the flexeril is a muscle relaxant... and you are trying to increase your body temp to loose weight.......

it should work... but i always sleep poorly on clen ... so that might be an issue..

you might want to wait and get your body back to a normal before you start..

but either way.. good luck.......
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

DoctaBig is offline Member
    weren't you the guy that almost died while taking clen a while back????

if so, i would say stay the fauk away from the stuff until you get the rest of your body in order, geez.

if that wasnt you...sorry, my bad....but its still a bad idea!!!

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro with 20mg of Flex - I wouldn't wake up for 18 hours - 10mg has me in a coma for 10-12 - sorry that your hurtin' - hope you are feeling better soon

Ambulance1984 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jurichar
    weren't you the guy that almost died while taking clen a while back????

if so, i would say stay the fauk away from the stuff until you get the rest of your body in order, geez.

if that wasnt you...sorry, my bad....but its still a bad idea!!!
    If you feel you know enough about what happened to me to attempt to make an insult out of it, you better know the actual story. The fact of the matter was the clen I took was EXTREMELY overdosed and I was unaware of it. I took it as recomended, not knowing it was overdosed. It was a lack of communication between me and the friend that issued it to me, nothing more..nothing less.

To powerlifter,
    Thanks for the support man. My body has such a high tolerance to anything I take...which is rare seeing as how I've never taken pain pills or muscle relaxers before in my life (i try to be against them).

bump for more info

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    I just took 20 mg flexeril last night I am still groggy from it. Tonight I take 5mg and move up from there once my body gets used to it. That shit will leave you groggy for days if you are not careful and use too much. Start with a half of 10 mg tab.....

BigPancho is offline Associate Member
    If you feel you know enough about what happened to me to attempt to make an insult out of it, you better know the actual story. The fact of the matter was the clen I took was EXTREMELY overdosed and I was unaware of it. I took it as recomended, not knowing it was overdosed. It was a lack of communication between me and the friend that issued it to me, nothing more..nothing less.

To powerlifter,
    Thanks for the support man. My body has such a high tolerance to anything I take...which is rare seeing as how I've never taken pain pills or muscle relaxers before in my life (i try to be against them).

bump for more info
    Damn dude. Chill out! I didn't take what he said as an insult or a slam at you. I took it as someone who was tryin' to get you to consider the info.

Your name is "Ambulance". Do ya work a truck? EMT? Paramedic?

My point with that is that if so, as EMS providers, we should know the effects of the drugs on us, as well as hypersensitivities and contraindications. I don't know the whole story, but if I had heard even part of the story, I would suggest caution at the very least. You're affecting your beta receptors, and with this, a problem like that would require the administration of some form of a beta-blocker. The one that comes to my mind is Labetalol, since I stock that on my truck. But, then the ethical decisions come in, about using your stock without authorization, and also the concerns of hypotension.

I realize that the situation might have made ya a li'l edgy. As in EMS, don't believe everything ya hear, and maybe about half of what ya see.

Good Luck!

BigPancho

Thread Information