BullDogg20 is offline Member

Sust, EQ, clen, cyp, winney

alright, i posted a thread a few weeks ago about the cycle i am planning, anyways looking on starting it in a couple of weeks so i will have to post some before picks of my self.
    Any ways this what my cycle is goona be now.

week's
    WK 1---2 200 ML of cypionate
    WK 1---8 400 ml of Equipoise
    WK 1---8 250 or 500 ml of sustanom 250
    WK 5---8 50 ml of winney EOD

Probaly going to run clen all the way thru or start it on the fourth week,

will clen and all that juice taen at the same time for 8 weeks fuck me up.

Looking at leaning out a little and putting on some vascularity and quality muscle.

let me no what you guys think

BULLDOGG20

BE SAFE!!!!!!!

SOME ONE REPLY PLEASE!!!!!

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by BullDogg20
    SOME ONE REPLY PLEASE!!!!!
    Do you already have your gear? Do I need to deal with the cycle you have or can I revise a few things? Can you get fina?

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    I would change the cyp for prop! and run the EQ and sus for 10 weeks. keep the winnie starting at week 5-10 and if you can add some fina to the mix.

Don't forget your clomid for post cycle, and you might want to run some arimidex the whole 10 weeks to keep the bloating to a minimum.

R1300ZX is offline New Member
    i dont know if u want to use any other test other than prop if ur trying to become more vascular. I f u still want to use the sus get some armidex as it will reduce the bloat and get rid of estrogen ( .25 ed or eod. ). if u still want to use the sus use one cc a week and shoot prop eod at 100mg.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Put the winny through week 10. That g ives you two extra weeks to get extra hard and vascular, plus you can start clomid 3 days after last dose of winny. I wouldn't use cyp/sust. Pick one, and I'd pick cyp over sust, just MO. Dane lives for sust, I've tried it....trust me , it's good, but it does come with water. Any test does, stick with 400mg cyp , and then those final three weeks when you have nothing but winny, focus on getting nasty as you lose the water.

Maybe even drop the test at week 6, so you have more time to focus on cutting (which it looks like you're doing).

The reason why i was thowring in the cyp is becasue my friend didnt use all of his and their is 4 shots left so i was goona thow that in to kick start my cycle. I have to do sust becasue i have already bout 5 amps of it and am planning on getting 5 more amps. I origanly want to run 500 mls of sust bit i changed my mind becasue i dont want a huge gain in water. goona defiantly eep the EQ at 400 mls a week. This is only my second cyle , so i still might get god gains with running a bit lower dosages.

anyways thanx for the feed back

Thread Information