Justincase is offline Associate Member

4th cycle.....this is what I'm looking at.....

Okay, in 3 1/2 months this is what I am looking at doing......Its my fourth cycle.

Omnadren 250, 3cc first two weeks, 2cc next three weeks and 1cc last three weeks.
    Anadrol 50, 2 per day for 42 days.
    Winny Dept. 1cc monday, wednesday, friday for 8 weeks
    HGH, 4iu every other day for 8 weeks
    Cytomel , 1 every night for 8 weeks
    Insulin , 10 units Mon, wed, fri. for week one then 11 units for week 2 and 12 units for week 3 thru week 8

Yes, PCT.....just no need to post.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    wow this is all kinds of fukked up...

#1) dont taper doses
    #2) how high have you ran drol in the past...100mg ed seems to high
    #3) winny needs to be shot ed, or taken oraly ed
    #4) im not a gh expert, but 8 weeks wont do squat...and gh on your 4th cycle...theres no need, youll still grow
    #5) assuming the cytomel is t3...why take it at night...it needs to be ramped up and back down again...check out cycleons t3 post in the education threads

you know a little but it looks like you need to go back to the drawing boards and research ALOT more

GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    wow this is all kinds of fukked up...

#1) dont taper doses
    #2) how high have you ran drol in the past...100mg ed seems to high
    #3) winny needs to be shot ed, or taken oraly ed
    #4) im not a gh expert, but 8 weeks wont do squat...and gh on your 4th cycle...theres no need, youll still grow
    #5) assuming the cytomel is t3...why take it at night...it needs to be ramped up and back down again...check out cycleons t3 post in the education threads

you know a little but it looks like you need to go back to the drawing boards and research ALOT more
    Agreed... Too much anadrol , too little winni, far too little Gh, and insulin should start at 5iu's postwork out and be worked up from there.

Your right, winny is an everyday thing if it is the base for your cycle......
    I am using it to back fill the anabolic spectrum that the omnadren 250 is missing, as far as the HGH....your right, I would love to do more than 4iu's a day....I would like to do 6....but cost is a bit of an issue and good affects have been noted with as little as 2iu's a day.
    Cytomel ....another name is t3 is being used for 2 reasons to help the thyroid and for a bit of a boot (not only as a fat cutter) the info you passed along was good but it does not really apply to this cycle.

As far as the tapering down of the Omnadren 250.......I do agree, I like to front load and then keep the levels the same for the rest of the cycle....
    but this is coming from a friend (pro BB) and he has asked me to trust him....
    he has told me that this will work better than anyother cycle I have done.
    another friend, about the same size as me has finished the same cycle and gained 40lbs.....after 4 1/2 weeks he has lost 7 lbs (water) and no loss in strength or any real muscle.....he looks like a monster!
    plus, he did pass along a few tips.......a "trust me" thing that helps the HGH and insulin uptake.........

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Justincase
    Your right, winny is an everyday thing if it is the base for your cycle......
    I am using it to back fill the anabolic spectrum that the omnadren 250 is missing, as far as the HGH....your right, I would love to do more than 4iu's a day....I would like to do 6....but cost is a bit of an issue and good affects have been noted with as little as 2iu's a day.
    Cytomel ....another name is t3 is being used for 2 reasons to help the thyroid and for a bit of a boot (not only as a fat cutter) the info you passed along was good but it does not really apply to this cycle.

As far as the tapering down of the Omnadren 250.......I do agree, I like to front load and then keep the levels the same for the rest of the cycle....
    but this is coming from a friend (pro BB) and he has asked me to trust him....
    he has told me that this will work better than anyother cycle I have done.
    another friend, about the same size as me has finished the same cycle and gained 40lbs.....after 4 1/2 weeks he has lost 7 lbs (water) and no loss in strength or any real muscle.....he looks like a monster!
    plus, he did pass along a few tips.......a "trust me" thing that helps the HGH and insulin uptake.........
    well...you seem to have your mind set, and dont want to listen to any of us....so why did yo make the post, and come here for help???

my mind still hasnt changed...your still wasting money with the hgh IMO...and the winny is just gonna cause unstable blood levels...and the t3 needs to be ramped...drol is still to high...you get the idea

Yes, these are all good things......this is why I posted it, You know how it is......I did not take everything he said to be 100% fact (maybe 98%).....If I did I would have not posted it here....it is always best if someone can prove there point, with so much info and so many variables it is always better to get another point of view. I will do ED winny.....and up the HGH to 6iu....it may take an extra month to collect the extra gear.
    drol will be okay, the dbol I have taken (60mg) a day only added a good pump....and a little water....nothing really outstanding.....so I wanted to try something a bit different with a different kick.

Thanks.

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    8 weeks of hgh isn't going to do jack sh*t, it takes around 3 months to see the affects of hgh

hgh is a waste of money have to run for at least 3 months.

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LightWeightBaby
    hgh is a waste of money have to run for at least 3 months.
    beat you!

Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    beat you!
    haha A$$

Bartleby is offline Member
    drol for 6 weeks is way too long, if youve never taken before why not start out at 50mg/ed instead of 100mg?? also kiss your liver goodbye when running 2 17aa's for that duration, winny 8 weeks and drol for 6....HGH for 8 weeks will do nothing like everyone else said and prob isnt necessary for only your 4th cycle....but since you seem too stubborn to take anyones advice you will do what you want, so good luck...

so here is a question, HGH 3 months at what amount? should I go to 4iu's or should I do 6iu's........would 4iu's be enough for 3 months?

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    unless you want to reach the professional ranks and be a freak you will not need hgh until you are around 35 years old. The test and other anabolics will hold their own forever if you do it right and with the price of hgh and the time period you need to be on it good luck.

Ahhhh, you see I am 38 years old................

Thread Information