dyno278 is offline New Member

got a question please help

hey whats up all, i am new to the board and it seems like a good board who knows there stuff, but my question is. i want to start my first cycle soon, when i come back from springbreak, i am gettin 300mg of deca but i wanna know whats the best thing to stack with deca i want everyone to give there options, i am like 6 feet, 148 to 150 lbs, i been goin to the gym for awhile, i go to the gym 6 days a week so if theres any other info u need just let me know, thanks for ur time in readin all.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You don't need deca in your first cycle..... run a single estered test like cyp or enan at 400 to 500mg a week for 10 weeks. You will need anti-e's like l-dex and nolva durring the cycle and clomid for PCT.

jbol is offline Senior Member
    listen to mudman

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    how long have u been training for bro? if under 2-3 years u can still make good gains of solid training and diet. anyway i would drop the deca and do testosterone enanthate at 500-600 mg wk 8-10 wks is all u will need. rest, sleep, train well and u'll be pleased with u results.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    how long have u been training for bro? if under 2-3 years u can still make good gains of solid training and diet. anyway i would drop the deca and do testosterone enanthate at 500-600 mg wk 8-10 wks is all u will need. rest, sleep, train well and u'll be pleased with u results.
    My thoughts exactly. Also your workout routine could be too much. 6 days a week is alot of gym time. Resting is as important as lifting. Without the rest, the muscle will not grow.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Test should be cheaper in addition to being more effective, so unless deca is literally all you can get your hands on, there's no real reason to be doing a deca only cycle or a cycle with deca as the primary component. Also, with no offense whatsoever intended, at six feet tall and a buck-fifty, can you honestly say to yourself that you've really pushed the envelope on your own training yet?

dyno278 is offline New Member
    thanks for your replays everyone, i dont know what i am goin to take, i havnt decided what to do or what to stake with it, thats why i ask for ur opions, i would like to have more replays if u guys could thanks all

Thread Information