Thread: new cycle

thunder20 is offline Associate Member

new cycle

i am thinking of doing a new cycle..i have got a bottle and a half of winny and a 50 cc bottle of eq. I am looking to run this during the end of april. i am going to throw in some test i was thinking prop. any suggestions on anything else i should run with it or should i not do prop? i have done two cycles prior to this. i have been training for two years and am 5'10" 225 and around 13% bf. any advice would be appreciated

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    what does a bottle and a half equal in ml's?

QV makes a 100mg/ml bottle and a 50mg/ml, so the total amount of compound differs significantly, which is why i ask.

if you meant 30ml's then i would get 10ml's more and run it for 6 weeks instead of 5.

prop would complement that cycle nicely, however your PCT timings will be interesting depending on how you choose to run it given the half life of the EQ.

what did your past cycles look like?

they were unresearched cycles...a lot of deca and no test. i have enough winny to run for 6 weeks ed..sorry i should have just said that to avoid this. so you think i should go with prop? and should i do nolvadex while doing this? again any advice would be awsome trying to learn as much as i can.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    i vote yes on the prop.

i vote yes on the nolva @ 10mg/ED.

and i vote you drop the EQ from the mix since your cycle is short and the EQ is meant to be run extended.

what would you reccomend i put in place of the eq...and how long do you think i should run the prop and how much.....i was thinking 50 mgs eod

Thread Information