Long&Strong is offline Associate Member

3 weeks in...too late for D-bol?

I am on my first good cycle, I have done one suspension only cycle for about 5 weeks, and one d-bol only for about 3 weeks.(I guess I didn't find this site soon enough) I have been reading alot before I started this on of EQ and Cyp with plenty of Nolva on hand and Clomid for PCT. What I didn't realize at first is that EQ takes so long to kick in, I was just wondering if D-bol now is a waste of if I should throw a couple of weeks into the mix.

dIeSeL_225 is offline Associate Member
    if your 3 weeks in to your cycle already there no reasn to start the d-bol the cyp should be kickin in very soon within the next week or 2

Crankin'steiN is offline Associate Member
    You won't be kick starting anything because your test will kick in soon. But that doesn't mean you can't run d-bol for some good mass gains. Run it for no less then 4 weeks tho. and don't run it too close to the end of a cycle because you will just lose the gains from it.....

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Screw the d ball bro. Just go with what you got. The end result is all that matters not the starting result.
    All of the above statement depends on the fact you are doing your cycle long enough and at propper doses.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Leave the dbol out bro.No real need for it now,unless your doing a long cycle then I'd say run it for a few weeks.

Long&Strong is offline Associate Member
    Hey guys, thanks for the replies, sorry if it took a while, I didn't think anyone was gonna reply so I went to lunch. but thanks again for the responses

PJK015 is offline Associate Member
    dont bother with the dbol , if you already got the dbol, save it for another cycle

Thread Information