jbol is offline Senior Member

prevention of test flu

there has been alot of threads lately on bros getting test flu.i realize that it is your body getting used to the foreign substance in your body.i also realize that it is no big deal and it should subside in a few days.i was just wondering if there is a way to prevent or lessen the effects of test flu?i know that vitamin c helps the body fight the regular flu.so i was wondering if you were to load up on vitamins in the first few weeks of your cycle if it might help?
    Last edited by jbol; 03-05-2004 at 08:21 PM.

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    it's always a good idea to take a multivitamin while you're on cycle, i've never gotten the "test flu", i think some people are just more apt to get it than others

ya,i take a multivitamin daily even if im not on a cycle.i just thought maybe some extra vitamins might help.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Keep up with the multivitamin, and in additon, take 5g of vit c along with it

Quote Originally Posted by jbol
    there has been alot of threads lately on guys getting test flu.i realize that it is your body getting used to the foreign substance in your body.i also realize that it is no big deal and it should subside in a few days.i was just wondering if there is a way to prevent or lessen the effects of test flu?i know that vitamin c helps the body fight the regular flu.so i was wondering if you were to load up on vitamins in the first few weeks of your cycle if it might help?
    it's a sign of a healthy immune system. Sticking with the same brand/batch may help though, so whatever it may have been that has caused a reaction can be acclimated to by your body.

thanks for the info..i appreciate it

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Vitamins arent going to do anything for this. Its an internal immune responce to whatever you are injecting, you arent catching a bacterium or virus.

Start off a very low dose and work up slowly. This isnt the way for optimal cycling, but if test flu is your greater concern it is the way to go.

debulkred is offline Junior Member
    I never heard of test flu but I bet its due to the lack of nutrients in the body. Most people who take roids don't eat healthy at all.

Quote Originally Posted by debulkred
    I never heard of test flu but I bet its due to the lack of nutrients in the body. Most people who take roids don't eat healthy at all.
    No, even the people who eat as healthy as can be still get it. Your misconception that "most people that juice don't eat healthy" applies only to those not on this board. You'd get ripped to pieces if anyone here found out you weren't eating right while on.

It's just a general immune response. You're not going to avoid it....it depends on the gear and the individual. Over the course of the same batch, it shouldn't be an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by debulkred
    who said people who take roids dont eat healthy...if you dont eat healthy the roids do no good hell, the bros i know that do roids eat healthier than the bros i know that dont do roids..... roids and proper diet work hand in hand together.
    Last edited by jbol; 03-05-2004 at 05:39 PM.

Solrock is offline Member
    Advil always helps me with the fever and aches.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Billy B said it right, I really dont think vits and mins are gonna do much, perhaps lessen the effects of the flu, your body is getting used to the foreighn substance and oil.

LeafsFan is offline Associate Member

How bad is it?

How bad is the test flu? (Does it prevent those affected from working out?)

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LeafsFan
    How bad is the test flu? (Does it prevent those affected from working out?)
    i thoguht i had it in my third week.... i was feeling kinda woozy all day and at the gym and then that night it happened i woke up at liek 2 am covered in sweat.... lately i've been feeling a little urn down so maybe it's coming again... or maybe i just need to catch up on some zzz this weeks kinda dragged on..

but to answer it didn;t really affect me personally too much... i just felt more tired in the gym that day..

Humanimal is offline Junior Member
    I was taking a 600mg shot of test (homebrew cyp/enan blend) every 4 days and would feel like sh!t the next day, and sometimes not too good the following day either. I just cut it down to 300mg eod and have been feeling fine. So for me, just taking smaller and more frequent shots is what helped.

debulkred is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    No, even the people who eat as healthy as can be still get it. Your misconception that "most people that juice don't eat healthy" applies only to those not on this board. You'd get ripped to pieces if anyone here found out you weren't eating right while on.

It's just a general immune response. You're not going to avoid it....it depends on the gear and the individual. Over the course of the same batch, it shouldn't be an issue.

I highly disagree there are people here who are still eating like ****. Specially the ones that report no growth.

Thread Information