Icarian is offline New Member

Calorie question *quick responce plz*

Im sorry if i posted this in the wrong forum but i didnt really know where to go... lol

Ok ive upped my carbs & try to get my body weight in protien everyday, at one point i started gaining solid mass pretty quick & it was great! Then all of a sudden it just stopped, i think i even got more cut losing some weight (which i DONT want!). I figured out what happend, when i was gaining weight,i was also drinking the XXL thousand cal drink just about every day- Then Golds stopped selling them because "they dont sell well" even though i bought them everyday! lol
    Ok im lacking in calories VERY bad bro's.... ive seen guys on here ask what "clean cal's " they can take & i dont think ive seen a responce w/ a list yet.... Please help a brotha out, im trying to bulk quickly, can someone help me??

Thank you!

Icarian

p.s. The XXL drink was nasty as **** but worked! **** golds...

A list.. product.. anything bro's -

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    I love XXL's, GNC carries them.. If you want to bulk, you gotta eat... eggs, steak, ground round (lean beef!!!) tuna, chicken, in 6-7 meals a day eat until your full, and you can get a weight gainer powder too, mix that with your protein shake!!!

I'm going to get an XXL right now!!!

GNC carries them?? Why didnt i know that..... *Runs to GNC*-
    Thanks Monsta! Any natural Xtra cal's i could get in along w/ that fellas?

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    you have got to eat. Lets just say you are going to eat 4000 calories a day. Over 6 meals, that is roughly 650 per meal. Eat lots of steak, chicken, cottage cheese and other meats for your protein as well as a couple if shakes everyday. Then fill up with complex carbs such as wheat bread, brown rice, and oatmeal. For breakfast and post workout, go a little heavy with the sugars. It really shouldnt be that hard, just plan one meal at a time

palequail is offline Banned
    some of the best cals come from healthly fats...eat a lot of peanut butter, olive oils....stuff like that remeber 4 cals in 1 gram of protein, 4 cals in 1 gram of carbs, and 9 cals in 1 gram of fat.....Fats are an easy way to get those extra calories....and i've learned that a huge cheat meal everyday can always help.....burgers whatever....

I just picked up 5 of the XXL drinks- So im doin pretty good right now lol

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Olive oil 8tblsp a day

Wouldnt that be like 16 grams of Sat. Fat also CPT? :/

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm eating 5000 calories a day right now. All my cals are clean. Lean ground meat, oats, shakes/efa's, and chicken make up the bulk of my diet. If you tend to put on fat easily, I'd highly recommend avoiding those XXL shakes that your talking about. You can use it to fill in any calorie gaps but not as a meal replacement by itself.

Thread Information