Snooch99 is offline New Member

my stats & what im looking to do...

27 yrs old -- 5 foot 10 inches -- 225lbs --- not sure of bf %--the bf% calculator says 19%, but that cannot be right..
    from diet & cardio lost 55lbs -- (weighed 280 2 years ago)
    im not looking to bulk, however, i would like to gain some quality muscle and cut some more fat...my diet and cardio are still very strong--never cycled before...
    here is what i have so far...
    2000mg winstrol DK
    2000mg eq QV
    140 clen tabs
    45 clomid tabs - 50mg/tab..

palequail is offline Banned
    You should get some test propinate for that cycle...you definitly need that.... I would leave out the EQ and do 100mg Prop EOD and 100mg Winny EOD....eat a very clean diet and do an hour of cardio a day....you should be able to cut a lot of fat and still hold on to some quality muscle...but remeber winny doesn't burn fat..it helps you to harden up and maintain muscle while dieting.....

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I'd suggest t3/clen while using 500mgs of test e per week. That will add strenght/size while preserving muscle while your dieting. Also i'd use 10-15mgs per day of nolva or l-dex to keep any water off. Only reason I"m not suggesting test prop is because you've never shot up before and I don't think you should jump right into ed or eod shots.
    The t3/clen, along w/ diet and cardio will take the fat off.
    Save the eq/winny for another time.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    those body fat calculators don't take into account that muscle is heavier than fat, so you are probably closer to 15-17%, not 19 given your stats.

i would eliminate the EQ and run test prop winny as this will produce some lean gains with minimal water retention.

coupled with the clen , you should see some great results that you want if your diet remains solid and you train hard.

1-6 test prop @ 75mg/ED
    1-6 winny @ 50mg/ED
    ----------------------
    1-2 clen @ 120mcg/ED
    4-5 clen @ 120mcg/ED
    6-7 clen @ 120mcg/ED
    ----------------------
    PCT regiment (begin 3 days after last shot of prop)
    day 1 - clomid @ 300mg
    day 2-11 clomid @ 150mg
    day 12-21 clomid @ 50mg

you shouldn't experience a shutdown with a modest dosage of test like that, however getting into a proper post cycle regiment is the way to maximize gains further down the road.

good luck.

this is a short cycle?? 6 weeks?? i am not losing out on such a short cycle am i? also, i know the winny can be inj EOD -- can the test prop also be injected eod??

Quote Originally Posted by Snooch99
    this is a short cycle?? 6 weeks?? i am not losing out on such a short cycle am i? also, i know the winny can be inj EOD -- can the test prop also be injected eod??
    also, what do you mean by shutdown?? libido??

test prop they 'say' SHOULD be injected daily, but beeing that it hurts too **** much and there isnt a BIG need to, ya i would do prop EOD.it has around a 27 hour lasting period so you will be good as long as you time it right.good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Snooch99
    try to make this cycle last longer bro.if you have to, cut the amount of test prop you take in and winny to make it last a little longer. the test wont kick in till around 3 or 4 weeks after your first injection, the winny will start to work around 2 or 3 weeks after its first injection.so most likely your only gonna get around 3 good weeks of cycling.atleast try to hit 8.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by itsallmental
    try to make this cycle last longer bro.if you have to, cut the amount of test prop you take in and winny to make it last a little longer. the test wont kick in till around 3 or 4 weeks after your first injection, the winny will start to work around 2 or 3 weeks after its first injection.so most likely your only gonna get around 3 good weeks of cycling.atleast try to hit 8.
    Test E takes 3 or 4 weeks to kick in...Not test prop. Tprop kicks in in a few days.
    Test prop is a better choice for cutting but I don't know if you wanna jump right into ed or eod injects...Thats why I suggested test e

Thread Information