Thread: Deca & Sus

brutis is offline New Member

Question Deca & Sus

I just wanted to ask your opinion about cycling deca with sus and nolvadex for 8 weeks. I am a first time user and am 5'9" 175 lbs and thought this cycle might help me add some mass. I would do 400 mg of deca a week for 8 weeks, 250 mg of sus for 5 weeks and then the nolvadex. Or do you sugest something else??

XBiker is offline Retired Vet

Re: Deca & Sus

Originally posted by brutis
    I just wanted to ask your opinion about cycling deca with sus and nolvadex for 8 weeks. I am a first time user and am 5'9" 175 lbs and thought this cycle might help me add some mass. I would do 400 mg of deca a week for 8 weeks, 250 mg of sus for 5 weeks and then the nolvadex. Or do you sugest something else??
    Run your sust for at least 8 weeks and you may want to double the dose. I am taking the same stack and I am at SUST 500/wk and Deca 500/wk.

Clomid therapy at the end. I wouldn't use the Nolva unless you need it.

If you can get some d-bol to throw in the first 4-5 weeks, you will see some immediate results.

4plates is offline Banned
    i agree with xbiker run the testy @500mg wk and deca @400 wk for full 8 wks,do 1 shot of sus mixed with the deca on mon and same on fri. dbol will jump start this cycle since it takes a few weeks for the juice to kick in.take some milk thistle(600 mg a day)for liver cleansing if you decide to go with the dbol.you can get the milk thistle t any vitamin store.follow with clomid 3 wks after your last shot.have nov just in case of gyno(the growth of tits), (your nipples will burn and itch at first.)

Thread Information