Thread: first cycle

craneboy is offline Senior Member

first cycle

starting first cycle tonight, test E 250mg twice a week. question- is 10mg nolva ed ok? or should i use 20mg ed?

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    10mg is fine do you have any ldex or adex I find running the nolva @10mg and the dex @.25 I get virtually no bloat once so ever

Crankin'steiN is offline Associate Member
    How do you know you need Nolva if this is your first cycle.

You should have the nolva on hand, but not use it unless you need it. What I mean is, if you start to get symptoms of gyno (itchy or sore nipples, etc.) then you would take 50mg ED until the symptoms subside then continue with 20mg ED. If not..... Run the cycle without Nolva.

no idex or adex just nolva. should i pick up some idex or adex? and would it be ok to start my cycle without it?

Quote Originally Posted by craneboy
    no idex or adex just nolva. should i pick up some idex or adex? and would it be ok to start my cycle without it?

Did you skip my post or something???

You don't NEED to take either, unless you start getting symptoms. Or unless for some reason you really don't want any water retention...... But if you are trying to gain size (first cycle so I assume you are), then some water retention will help.

*note: you have to have Nolva on hand tho!

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Running 10mgs of nolva with any cycle is good practice and shouldn't have any effect on gains. Nolva is not only good for keeping water retention down but also helps with other things as well. Don't wait until you get gyno to start it, use it as a preventive measure instead. And besides its cheap as dirt.

Quote Originally Posted by usualsuspect
    Running 10mgs of nolva with any cycle is good practice and shouldn't have any effect on gains. Nolva is not only good for keeping water retention down but also helps with other things as well. Don't wait until you get gyno to start it, use it as a preventive measure instead. And besides its cheap as dirt.
    Lots of people run their cycles without including it at all...... 10mg will do pretty much nothing anyway..... 20mg will prevent gyno.... but I wouldn't be surprised if you still got some symptoms running 10mg.....
    And just because you start to get symptoms doesn't mean you have gyno..... It takes time for a lump (gyno) to grow, and if you are on top of it then everything will be fine.

palequail is offline Banned
    I don't take nolvadex at all and I have never gotten symptoms of gyno...neither do I hold very much water it all depends on the person. I agree that you should start it and then take it if needed....some people think it should always be in there but I don't feel it is worth it....I use it if needed...

Quote Originally Posted by palequail
    I don't take nolvadex at all and I have never gotten symptoms of gyno...neither do I hold very much water it all depends on the person. I agree that you should start it and then take it if needed....some people think it should always be in there but I don't feel it is worth it....I use it if needed...
    Thank you!

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    well nolva will also keep your face in check, at a lower dose like that you shouldn't have to worry so much about gyno, but you'll get pretty puffy without it. I personally don't like having moon face, and dont know anyone that really does. Id go 20mg ed, .25mg ldex eod.

thanks for the help bro's. everybody said something a little different and i think i'll do 10mg ed to play it safe and go up if i need it or stop if i feel no need. all responses are truely appreciated. thanks again

Thread Information