Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    sweet p is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    8

    Women and Anavar

    undefinedundefinedundefined

    Can anyone tell me about women taking Anavar --dosage, side effects, etc.? I am new to this. My husband has given me lots of info but says that I should research for myself as well.

  2. #2
    spywizard's Avatar
    spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    In the Gym, if i could
    Posts
    16,350
    5mg every day (ed) for the first 2 weeks
    10mg every day for weeks 3-10

    need to know more stats, and what you hope to accomplish...

    and welcome to the boards..

    get jason to add you to the female forume...

    good luck


    Quote Originally Posted by sweet p
    undefinedundefinedundefined

    Can anyone tell me about women taking Anavar--dosage, side effects, etc.? I am new to this. My husband has given me lots of info but says that I should research for myself as well.
    The answer to your every question

    Rules

    A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.


    If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

    Why the Police will Kick your ass

  3. #3
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    All the women I know run 10mgs ed.As far as sides go,I'll let you read about that in the womens forum.

  4. #4
    sweet p is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    8
    I am 5' 2" and about 120 lbs. My current body fat is about 21%. My goal is to reduce body fat and gain muscle. I hope to achieve the fitness model look. I am doing 30 to 50 minutes of cardio 5 to 6 times per week and working out with weights 4 to 5 times per week. My protein intake is between 140 and 160 grams per day.

  5. #5
    spywizard's Avatar
    spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    In the Gym, if i could
    Posts
    16,350
    Anavar will add muscle, and strength....

    diet and cardio will take away the fat....

    once you have that down.. using anavar t3, and clen is a great combo...

    but all the girls will tell you to drop the weight first.. and alot don't like t3, or clen..

    good luck....


    Quote Originally Posted by sweet p
    I am 5' 2" and about 120 lbs. My current body fat is about 21%. My goal is to reduce body fat and gain muscle. I hope to achieve the fitness model look. I am doing 30 to 50 minutes of cardio 5 to 6 times per week and working out with weights 4 to 5 times per week. My protein intake is between 140 and 160 grams per day.
    The answer to your every question

    Rules

    A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.


    If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

    Why the Police will Kick your ass

  6. #6
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    Anavar will add muscle, and strength....

    diet and cardio will take away the fat....

    once you have that down.. using anavar t3, and clen is a great combo...

    but all the girls will tell you to drop the weight first.. and alot don't like t3, or clen..

    good luck....
    Mostly T-3......plenty of women use clen....but you do need to get your diet in check first,or you'll be real unhappy how you will look using var.

  7. #7
    sweet p is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    8
    My husband and I had discussed adding clen and T3 to it but I wanted to find out about side effects, dosage and how long to run cycle.

    Any suggestions?

  8. #8
    spywizard's Avatar
    spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    In the Gym, if i could
    Posts
    16,350
    my wife stays at 75 for the t3 and clen ... but she gets the shakes... and can't sleep, so we lower the dose for her..



    Quote Originally Posted by sweet p
    My husband and I had discussed adding clen and T3 to it but I wanted to find out about side effects, dosage and how long to run cycle.

    Any suggestions?
    The answer to your every question

    Rules

    A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.


    If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

    Why the Police will Kick your ass

  9. #9
    sweet p is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    8
    Does your wife get on the board? Can she give me info about how this has worked for her, side effects, diet and training? Or, can you answer those questions?

  10. #10
    spywizard's Avatar
    spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    In the Gym, if i could
    Posts
    16,350
    she doesnt'

    she added about 30% to her max lifts...

    and recovery was much improved.. no real sides..

    then clen like i said makes her shake... but that's it.........

    oh.......... and a slight enlarged clit... really it's just swollen most of the time.. and before i got the anavar for her.. .most of the female mods that i contacted said the same thing..

    it goes away after she stops the anavar..

    oh well......


    Quote Originally Posted by sweet p
    Does your wife get on the board? Can she give me info about how this has worked for her, side effects, diet and training? Or, can you answer those questions?
    The answer to your every question

    Rules

    A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.


    If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

    Why the Police will Kick your ass

  11. #11
    sweet p is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    8

    Smile

    Thanks for the info.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •