indica is offline Banned

no nolvadex what to doo?

Hi i have done 1 cycle before but i started getting gyno so i stopped it. But now i want to get on it again but nolvadex is hard to find. last time i took sustanon 250 mg. do you think i can take dianabol or will gyno come with that too? i know you can get gyno from it but is it from same causes?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Look around nolva isn't that hard to find if you really look hard enough

JohnnyB

TPAK is offline Associate Member
    I think gyno would be more profound with the use of D-bol. Don't risk it. Wait till you can by some Nolva.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Always have nolva on hand, b/c your better off safe than sorrey, and yup its easy to find just like Johnny B said.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Testsubject
    Always have nolva on hand, b/c your better off safe than sorrey, and yup its easy to find just like Johnny B said.
    Agreed. Don't start without your anti-e's....or start saving victorias secret bra adverts.

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    can't the doctor prescribe something for him if he couldn;t find any? reason for this is it doesn't sound like hes the best connected kid! He's probably getting AS from a friend of a friend of a friends friend. I know how that is and it sucks. But they are correct about nolva being out there, its widely spread over the black market.
    Worst case senioro go to your doc tell him what you are doing and ask him to give you a script( granted only way that would work is if you and your doctor were on really good terms ) good luck

Solrock is offline Member
    He is all the "connected" he needs to be. He is online. He should search online.

Nolva is more than available. "Seek and ye shall find."

Quote Originally Posted by Jjdigs74
    can't the doctor prescribe something for him if he couldn;t find any? reason for this is it doesn't sound like hes the best connected kid! He's probably getting AS from a friend of a friend of a friends friend. I know how that is and it sucks. But they are correct about nolva being out there, its widely spread over the black market.
    Worst case senioro go to your doc tell him what you are doing and ask him to give you a script( granted only way that would work is if you and your doctor were on really good terms ) good luck

joco is offline New Member
    you shud nea take gear w/out nolv coz once u get the bitches they r hard to get rid v take from sum 1 who knows i ad to have mine cut out wen i was 20 mmmmmmm thats goin bac abit........GET EDUCATED b4 startin gear

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Nolva is all aroung just put on your special goggles.

Thread Information