broncojosh is offline Senior Member

What should I start out using???

Okay guys, here is a little background before I ask any questions. I have been a football player basically my entire life, and due to an injury, have been forced to quit playing. My playing weight last season was 296, a perfect weight for a defensive lineman, but now that I'm not playing I felt like I needed to slim down. So I am currently 245, but now want to become more "built" and less "big". My old strategy of eat everything and lift hard doesn't work anymore. What or where can I find the right nutrition info. along with the right steroids to use. Any help would be great.

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    If I were you, I'd start by reading all the drug profiles from the main page, and then looking into putting a good cycyle together which includes some clen , anavar , T3, winny.... When you think you have something decent put together, or really just anything at all, you can post it and someone more knowledgeable on this subject will I'm sure be glad to steer you in the right direction. Check out sk's post "creating the perfect newbie cycle." That might really get you going in the right direction.
    Last edited by JP1570; 01-25-2002 at 03:14 AM.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Welcome to the board bro

There is a HUGE amount of info on this board just check out the different forums and read up.JP1570 is right draw a cycle up and someone will help you tweak it to get it right if needed.

Enjoy the board bro

jersey juice is offline Member
    The perfect stack for a beginner is 400mg deca a week, 500mg of sust a week and if you can get your hands on some dbol for the first 4-5 weeks at 40mg a day to kick start everything, you will be very happy with the results!!

Thread Information