bpillman31 is offline New Member

advise me please

I am just trying to tone up a little quick. I am 6ft 4in. 245lbs. i don't want to get huge or anything. could i please get some advise.

razor67 is offline Banned
    get your diet together and lots of cardio

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Diet and Cardio. Seriously, you have to give us some more info about yourself. Age, stats, lifting exp. etc...

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Diet and Cardio. Seriously, you have to give us some more info about yourself. Age, stats, lifting exp. etc...
    i am sorry i am new to all of this and i am not sure about how to go about all of this so please bear with me.
    i am 25yrs 6ft 4in 245lbs. i have lifted for about 2 1/2yrs. i have tried diet and cardio. but after 2+yrs my patieces is begging to wear thin.
    just to brag though i was 315 befor i stareted working out. i just would like to get rid of my gut, love handles and tone up a little.

123BJ is offline Associate Member
    70 pounds bro thats a lot of weight to lose congrats on that.....

Quote Originally Posted by J-DUB
    70 pounds bro thats a lot of weight to lose congrats on that.....
    thanks, i now would like to get that last 20 or so pounds. it's so hard to get the last little bit off. i was offerd a little somithing(wink wink nudge) and wondering how much of what i should take. i did do some reading and now i am giving it alot of thought

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bpillman31
    thanks, i now would like to get that last 20 or so pounds. it's so hard to get the last little bit off. i was offerd a little somithing(wink wink nudge) and wondering how much of what i should take. i did do some reading and now i am giving it alot of thought
    well if your looking to lose weight no steroid in the world would help you do this... they help build muscle which will increases weight, many people also experience a slight increase in B/F once they start... your best bet would be an ECA or maybe some clen (if you have access) other then that i think i would avoid steroids to help you lose weight.

what's eca? i know what the other is

eca ephedra caffeine asprin.... like the old hydroxycut... youd have to order it before april 12 though because thats when it's banned (**** gov.) you also will more then likely have to order it online since i think most stores have stopped carrying the real ECAs (now they have ephedra free, but i don;t hink it works as welll... don;t see how it could)

blowout247 is offline Associate Member

that sucks, ephedra really works great, it is alred, banned where i am. now that it's banned dose that mean it's illegal?

Quote Originally Posted by bpillman31
    that sucks, ephedra really works great, it is alred, banned where i am. now that it's banned dose that mean it's illegal?
    i think it's safe to assume once it's banned then it would be illegal.... i agree the **** works well as long as you still eat clean when your on it and workout w/ cardio.... hmm im thinking maybe the government is out to make america fat lol... they always ban the good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    i think it's safe to assume once it's banned then it would be illegal.
    @#*&!!!!! well i'm not gonna lie i have a stash, i was just hoping to horde it and find an alternitive. but back to my original subject, i dnont care if but some muscle mass, i just want shed off some of this fat.

Actually, High Testosterone Levels will increase your ability to burn fat.
    After my wreck, I lost 55 lbs of fat just working out light on two Bloater's, Test and Deca .
    I would (depending on your experience and/or desparation) put some Test in me to not lose mass, and go T-3/Clen /ECA, and low enough Carbs to keep me Grumpy.
    TSW

Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    Actually, High Testosterone Levels will increase your ability to burn fat.
    After my wreck, I lost 55 lbs of fat just working out light on two Bloater's, Test and Deca .
    I would (depending on your experience and/or desparation) put some Test in me to not lose mass, and go T-3/Clen /ECA, and low enough Carbs to keep me Grumpy.
    TSW
    what is t-3?

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    What does your diet cosist of how oftem do you eat, how much pro and carbs. Do you do your cardio in the morn first thing? How much water do you drink? Do you watch how much fatty acids you take?

Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele
    What does your diet cosist of how oftem do you eat, how much pro and carbs. Do you do your cardio in the morn first thing? How much water do you drink? Do you watch how much fatty acids you take?
    well i don't do to bad.i mostly eat fruit and vegtibles thats all i reall have acces to during the day, other then that it's mostly chiken, some fried some not. like i said i used be 315 let me tell giving up sugar is harder then to quit smoking (cigarretts or crack ) all i redo drinnk is water and idrink it all day except for some tea. i really do't snack any so idon't see too much fatty acids. but it's not really balanced diet will that hurt trying to lose weight?
    Last edited by bpillman31; 03-06-2004 at 06:11 PM.

ok i have been doing some reaserch and decided steroids were not fo me...right now anyways. i am gonna stay a member the clean forums are pretty good. it is hard to find a good weight lifting forum. thanks anyway

Thread Information