QbHunter is offline Associate Member

Attention to all over 40....

YOUR OLD!!!! j/k

I was wondering if it would be safe for my dad to take clen . He is 47, but going on 12 as far as his health and athletic ability. He runs for 30-45min b4 each lifting session, and still manages to kick my ass sometimes when it comes to pushing the weight around. He squats over 400, and benches over 300. Works out about 3-5 days a week depending on his work.

With that, i'm just trying to establish his level of fitness. I am just worried on how clen would effect someone of his age, and if the fact that he has a slight blood pressure problem from time to time.

I'm also not sure if i will be telling him at all; dont know how he'll take to me offering him illegal substances but he works really hard, and he cant seem to shed some stubborn belly fat. I know his diet is probly a big part of it, but we have already discussed how we are gonna remedy that this summer since i will be home and we can have sooo much fun dieting and cutting together

anyways, thanks for any of your input

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Why would you want him to take clen ???

what are the goals..???

energy??? there are other.. legal alternatives...

strength..??? anavar and 200mg test for a 8 weeker would push him really hard, and he would love it.....
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

hey spy!!! long time no see buddy.

I'm looking for something that would just help him cut up. And no, i dont wanna push AS to my dad...

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I like the results from t3....

but this was probably the best one that i have found...

Aside Diet and Cardio one can also take meds to speed things up a bit!
    DNP and Usnic Acid/Sodium Usniate is for the crazy or the desperate so that leaves us with the most effective meds:
    T2 (3,5-diiodo-L-thyronine)
    T3 (Liothyronine Sodium) ---> cytomel
    T4 (Levothyroxine) --> synthroid
    Clenbuterol ---> Spiropent
    Goold old ECY (Ephedra, Cafeine and Yohimbine).
    Well T2 is best since it is muscle sparing, while maintaining the same fatburning effects as its brother T3 (which is quite catabolic)
    T4 is about 25% as effective as T3 (T4 is converted in T3 in your body)
    Clenbuterol is anti-catabolic and very potent at fatburning.
    Ephedra (in the ECY) is very potent at fatburning for people with a high BMI.
    and has some anti-catabolic effects.
    Now to set things straight (the best knowledge is that that comes from people with experienced).
    The T2/T3/T4 and the Clen and ECA should be used two weeks on, two weeks off
    How would you personally do that? (or had best results with) (T2/T3/T4 means either T2 or T3 or T4):
    Week 1-2 T2/T3/T4 with Clen
    Week 3-4 ECY
    Week 1-2 T2/T3/T4 with ECY
    Week 3-4 Clen
    Week 1-2 T2/T3/T4
    Week 3-4 Clen with ECY
    In theory:
    Possibility 1 --> First two weeks optimal fat burning (while Clen reduces the catabolic effects of T3/T4).
    Possibility 2 --> The ECY are antagonists for alpha and beta receptors on the fatcells so fatburning is more effecient, while week 3 and 4 the bodytemprature stays elevated and so fatburning stays effecient.
    Possibility 3 --> Optimal spreading of fatburning (so week 3 and 4 is as effective at fatburning as first two weeks).
    Then which cominations off the thyroid hormones have you tested and how did they work out for you:
    T2 and T3 (seems to be most effective stack according to most boards)
    T3 and T4 (does this make Fatburning more effecient? well in theory it does but have you noticed a difference?).
    Did you take dosages spreadout through the day or all at once?
    Did you take Taurine? (or any other form of supplement --> share with us the supps that made your usage of these compounds more pleasent or relieved some off the side-effects)?
    Please let replies be plentiful as this thread then will be based on real experiences and will have all information summarized in one topic!!
    As for me:
    Week 1-2 T3 @ 100 mcg ED
    Week 3-4 Clen @ 200 mcg ED
    Week 5-6 T3 @ 100 mcg ED
    Week 7-8 Clen @ 200 mcg ED
    with 5 grams of Taurine ED

Quote Originally Posted by QbHunter
    hey spy!!! long time no see buddy.

I'm looking for something that would just help him cut up. And no, i dont wanna push AS to my dad...
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Bro..if he has bp problems,I'm not so sure I would recomend clen or eca,let alone T-3.
    I'm 43 and do long cycles,but my doc has me on meds to help with bp problems and other related things.

If he's on a bp med,then I would say clen is ok....but look at his diet first,yhat might be the problem.

great post spy thanks.

yeah DB, i think he is on Lipitor (along with the rest of the world-pfizer is killing it!!!) or sum other bp meds. i'll ask him. i knew the t2-t3 would probly be to ruff on it, so thats why i asked about the clen . As far as his diet, thats somehting we are gonna tackle together when i get home for the summer. Although, i am gonna have 7 weeks of eca/clen under my belt by then, so if it goes well (which i'm sure it will) i want the same good results for him.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Honestly....I'm taking and educated guess that his diet is off.Those love handles are a biotch to get off at that age without a solid diet.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Honestly....I'm taking and educated guess that his diet is off.Those love handles are a biotch to get off at that age without a solid diet.
    yeah, i know this is probly the majority of his problem. but a lil clen wouldnt hurt

Thread Information