Justarting is offline Associate Member

Reasons For Bloating?

IM on a cycle of sustanon and deca at moderate doses right now, I've noticed that latey the bloat is like out of control as im on week 6 and im actually looking fat from it. What is the scientific reason for bloating, also i dont have access to illegla bloat removal chemicals like arimidex but does anyone know naturaly ways to prevent the bloating.?

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    estrogen is building up and causing you to hold water...You need to take 5.mg arimidex evd, 20 mg nolva evd, or maybe some letrozole ...Any of the 3 will help eliminate the bloat...

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Im pretty sure if you look hard enough, you can find some arimidex and or nolva

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    what ironfist said was correct and should be listed too. All those anti-e's will help you with the bloat! Another thing to look for is your diet. You really have to have a no tollerance policy with sugar and salt ( Sodium ). Sodium will bloat anybody but then again your not just anybody if your running AS! Most people make the mistake by telling themselves they'll eat healthy and cleaner and they do for 90% of the day, which is great! But try for that extra 10%! That way when you say you have been eating clean and healthy for a month you will know you have been and you will see results you so desperatly grave! Good luck bro
    People always say when using anabolic steriods that their muscles are fake and they are cheating; lazy. MY ASS THEY ARE!!!!!!! when using AS you have to be stricter with diet, harder with intensity, and focus'd on your goals at all times!

Quote Originally Posted by Justarting
    IM on a cycle of sustanon and deca at moderate doses right now, I've noticed that latey the bloat is like out of control as im on week 6 and im actually looking fat from it. What is the scientific reason for bloating, also i dont have access to illegla bloat removal chemicals like arimidex but does anyone know naturaly ways to prevent the bloating.?
    Estrogen affects antidiuretic hormone levels and also affects the renin/angiotensin system, which increases aldosterone levels, which causes retention of sodium, which in turn causes you to hold water. Say hello to high bp..
    Take your anti e's. You can get them at any of several online research companies.
    Last edited by einstein1905; 03-08-2004 at 06:45 PM.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Reasons for bloating???????????

You like to look like the stay puff man???

j/k

l-dex....... took it away almost instantly......
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Justarting is offline Associate Member
    never heard of l-dex?

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    liquidex. the liquid form of armidex. it stops the aromitization of estrogen

Thread Information