mapkos is offline Junior Member

Research on 1st Cycle

All right after reading a ton of material from everyone I have come to this conclusion, I will never know enough to make educated decisions without the help of the community. That being said I agree it is important to be respectful of others who may ultimately give you some solid information that could effect you in a postive way.

I am in the process of getting my gear now. I ran into 100 tabs of 10mg D-bol but from what I read I should leave it alone for a couple cycles down the road. I weigh 185lbs and am 5'7" with a decent frame. I am solid but a bit heavy and could use some fat loss.

I am considering the following to start:

1-13 test e 500mg
    1-12 eq. 4-600 mg
    9-14 winny 50mg

PCT after week 15. w/ clomid 15-18
    and Nolvadex 20mg from week 1

Will I also need to get arimidex evd as well? I don't need any gyno, and is that part of the PCT? Thanks for everyone's help . We're all learning our lessons here so I hope I didn't step on anyone's toes.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Too many drugs for a first cycle.
    But I'd suggest you cut down first using some clen , your gains will show much better if your bf% is lower.
    Then start w/ test e @ 500mgs for 10 weeks. Eat clean and throw in some t3/clen or both.

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, i agree with Mbaraso. For your first cycle it is usually advised to only use one compound (test) in order to see how you will react to each. If you did deca and test and got gyno, you wouldnt know which drug caused the gyno and how to treat it since they cause it differently. There are many more examples. It would also be a good idea to stick with a long ester like cyp or enanthate simply because you only have to shoot 1-2 times a week and it is easier to maintain constant levels in the blood. A good first cycle might look like this:

Test enanthate @500mg/wk for 12 weeks. (shoot 250 every 3-4 days)
    Nolva 10mg ed (you may want to just wait until you see symptoms and use the recommended amound to get rid of your symptoms. I like to use ed throughout cycle and pct. Either way, have it on hand and use after cycle throughout pct.)
    Clomid (2 weeks after last shot) 300 day1, 100 day 2-11, 50 day 12-21.

This is a pretty tried and true way to do a first cycle.

mapkos is offline Junior Member

Clen?

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    Too many drugs for a first cycle.
    But I'd suggest you cut down first using some clen , your gains will show much better if your bf% is lower.
    Then start w/ test e @ 500mgs for 10 weeks. Eat clean and throw in some t3/clen or both.

Thanks for your help with this. I appreciate the good advice. So you would take clen first solo? For how long? Just until I cut some of the fat first? I'm not that experienced with clen and doses that's all. Thanks again.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mapkos
    Thanks for your help with this. I appreciate the good advice. So you would take clen first solo? For how long? Just until I cut some of the fat first? I'm not that experienced with clen and doses that's all. Thanks again.
    run the clen in increments of two weeks on, two weeks off. as far as dosages start on the low end and slowly increase till you find the doasge that works best for you.

fabry is offline Senior Member
    (1-4 dbols 25-30mg ed)
    1-10 test ent 250mg e4d
    1-12 10mg nolva ed
    1-12 .25 ldex ed
    pct 2 weeks after last test inj (i would run clen /eca stack for 8 weeks startin same day of pct)

eat... eat... eat! and try to do it "clean"!!!

im doin this cycle and im very happy (+3kg in 1wk!)!!!

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fabry
    (1-4 dbols 25-30mg ed)
    1-10 test ent 250mg e4d
    1-12 10mg nolva ed
    1-12 .25 ldex ed
    pct 2 weeks after last test inj (i would run clen /eca stack for 8 weeks startin same day of pct)

eat... eat... eat! and try to do it "clean"!!!

im doin this cycle and im very happy (+3kg in 1wk!)!!!
    THis is a great first cycle!

Thread Information