thunder20 is offline Associate Member

new cycle...any thought

i am planning to run eq at 400 mg's for 8 weeks, winny 50 mg's ed, and some prop 50 mg's eod. any thoughts would be appreciated....if i should add or subtract anything. thanks for the help

chevy44 is offline Member
    how many cycles have you run so far? if this is a first then i would go w/ test only. and if you do plan on running this cycle you have to run test higher then the eq. and the eq doesnt actually kick in till later (wk 7 i think) so i would definately run that for at least 10 weeks.

sounds good, what about eq at 300mgs a week and prop 50 mg's a day (hence 350 mgs a week.

Quote Originally Posted by thunder20
    i am planning to run eq at 400 mg's for 8 weeks, winny 50 mg's ed, and some prop 50 mg's eod. any thoughts would be appreciated....if i should add or subtract anything. thanks for the help
    I'd echo what was said before. The EQ needs to be run longer. Test should be higher, and the prop can be run 2.5-3 weeks past the EQ (with the winny, if you want) before pct.

yeah sorry i was going to run the eq for 10 weeks and prop till week 12. how high do you think i should run of each. i was thinking 300 eq and 350 prop but you said thats to little so what would you reccomend. thanks for all the help

is this your first cycle?
    i would go w/ @ least 400mgs /eq and 500mgs of test. is there a reason why you are so focused on prop? would you be able to change it up to a single ester test ie; cypionate or enanthate ? you only have to inject twice a week at the most ...just a thought
    Last edited by chevy44; 03-11-2004 at 06:10 PM.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    chevvy u need to read up on steroid halflives,17 21 days till it metabolises in ur system ,eq at 400 is good 300 is too low as it a weak agent ,inwould swap the prop for along acting test and run the eq ad test for 10 weeeks eq gives slow but steady gains throught cycle the lobger the better ,and add winny at the end somethin like this
    1-10 400 eq
    1-10 400 test
    9-13 50 mg winny ed ,

yeah sorry i was going to run the eq for 10 weeks and prop till week 12. how high do you think i should run of each. i was thinking 300 eq and 350 prop but you said thats to little so what would you reccomend. thanks for all the help
    If it's your 1st cycle, test E alone. If not, and that's important, then maybe 12-14 weeks of EQ of at least 400mg/wk, with the prop still run through EQs active life like above.

BigBoy21 is offline Junior Member
    400 mgs of both each week, Thats what I would do, especially the EQ, need higher dosage to see results in my opinion.

BigBoy21 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big N
    chevvy u need to read up on steroid halflives,17 21 days till it metabolises in ur system ,eq at 400 is good 300 is too low as it a weak agent ,inwould swap the prop for along acting test and run the eq ad test for 10 weeeks eq gives slow but steady gains throught cycle the lobger the better ,and add winny at the end somethin like this
    1-10 400 eq
    1-10 400 test
    9-13 50 mg winny ed ,

Sounds perfect....

thanks big N thats why i said "i think" ....(not being a smart ass)

i plan on using this as a cutting cycle and i heard that prop would be a great cycle to cut with so that is the only reason i picked that. as for cycle experience i have done 2 unresearched cycles hence all of the questions ( i am done with my stubborn ways...lol) i am 5'10" and weigh 225 and am around 13% bf. i also have 6 weeks left of winny so i was planning on doing all of that...i also heard 6 weeks is a good time for winny because anything more is toxic. if i am wrong feel free to tell me like i said i want to do this right so any input is greatly appreciated. thanks for the help thus far

also what would you guys reccomend about nolva while i am on it...how much how long. thanks again for the help

i plan on using this as a cutting cycle and i heard that prop would be a great cycle to cut with so that is the only reason i picked that. as for cycle experience i have done 2 unresearched cycles hence all of the questions ( i am done with my stubborn ways...lol) i am 5'10" and weigh 225 and am around 13% bf. i also have 6 weeks left of winny so i was planning on doing all of that...i also heard 6 weeks is a good time for winny because anything more is toxic. if i am wrong feel free to tell me like i said i want to do this right so any input is greatly appreciated. thanks for the help thus far
    Prop is the preferred cutter, but test E/Cyp can be just as good with proper anti e's.

also what would you guys reccomend about nolva while i am on it...how much how long. thanks again for the help
    0.25mg/day Ldex and 10mg/day nolva all the way through pct but bumping nolva to 20mg/day during pct.

Thread Information