Thread: current cycle

Long&Strong is offline Associate Member

current cycle

just thought I may get a little advice...Currently I am on my first good cycle, I have had a few half hearted cycles in the past...I just took my fourth week injections yesterday, I am stacking Eq at 300/ week and cyp at 300/ week, but I am only injecting on sundays, what I would like to know is, should I up the doseage and or should I break the shots up to twice a week?

NoLimits is offline Member
    No offense, but once again someone starts to ask questions after they already started! These are the things you want to know before you start your cycle. To answer your questions... I would up the cyp to 400mg/week, leave the Eq where it is and yes, break those dosages up into two shots!

Bartleby is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NoLimits
    No offense, but once again someone starts to ask questions after they already started! These are the things you want to know before you start your cycle. To answer your questions... I would up the cyp to 400mg/week, leave the Eq where it is and yes, break those dosages up into two shots!
    I agree...you can get away with shots once a week because of the long acting esters, but I think your blood levels will be more consistent with 2 shots per week...

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    Like Bartleby said, try injecting 2 times a week, maybe once every 3-4 days. You have to have your test dosage higher then your EQ. You should ask us or do some research before you start your next cycle. Theres nothing you can't find here. Do you have PCT on hand?

Thread Information