Long&Strong is offline Associate Member

looking for advice

I am currently on my 3rd cycle first two were crappy D-bol only and then suspension only. I have been in the gym for about 10 years off and on, alot more in the past year or so. I have just taken my fourth shot of EQ at 300mg and my fourth shot of Cypat 300mg. I only inject on sundays, should I up the doseage and or spread out the shots to twice a week? thanks for any advice you can give me.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Long&Strong
    I am currently on my 3rd cycle first two were crappy D-bol only and then suspension only. I have been in the gym for about 10 years off and on, alot more in the past year or so. I have just taken my fourth shot of EQ at 300mg and my fourth shot of Cypat 300mg. I only inject on sundays, should I up the doseage and or spread out the shots to twice a week? thanks for any advice you can give me.
    Shouldn't you have asked this before you started?

D

Ben Lifton is offline Associate Member
    bump up the test to at least 400mg / week (200mg/mon & 200mg thurs) and you may even split the 300mg EQ (150mg/mon & 150mg/thurs)

500mg TEST & 300-400mg EQ / week should work well. Are you running anti-e's or PCT after??

Long&Strong is offline Associate Member
    I have nolva on hand, and I am going to run clomid three weeks after my last EQ shot

Ben Lifton is offline Associate Member
    sounds like a plan.... I would run at least 10mg noveldex/d to keep the water off.... 20mg/d during PCT

-good luck-

Thread Information