03-MASTERBLASTER-11 is offline Associate Member

What's the deal with getting a surge of prop at the end of a cycle?

I don't see a point to it, but I've seen alot of people who ask to have their cycles critique will have that at the end. Is there a valid reason to this, or what? I figured the eth will taper itself down so there's no need for the prop at the end.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    The thinking is that if tapering a cycle to any degree (excluding t3,t4,insulin , etc) is a bad idea, prop will help to keep blood levels constant until PCT while enenthate or cyp taper off.

So is it the way to go or what? I don't think so but then again I don't want to tell someone the wrong thing or myself do the wrong thing. It seems though that the more exp users would be implementing this theory into their cycles if it were correct.

By the way, Ralph seems like an interesting fellow. Who is he? We had an iquana that hung out at the bottom of MOP 08 in GTMO, he was pretty good to talk to but he never said anything like that.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Running prop up to PCT is a very good idea. Your test levels will stay high up to PCT this will help in the recovery process.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Ralph from the Simpsons.

GTMO? You mean Cuba? You a Devil Dog?

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Running prop up to PCT is a very good idea. Your test levels will stay high up to PCT this will help in the recovery process.
    Is there a particular reason then why most of the other users don't include this then. I've noticed that most of the exp guys use very similar cycles. But with your no. of posts, I get the feeling you know what your talking about. Thanks, I might have to make a few querks to my cycle plans.

Yeah, my reserve unit was activated after 9/11.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I always run fast acting gear up to PCT..... be it winny, anavar , prop......... Some will not go this way because fast acting gear need to be injected or taken oraly ED or EOD to keep blood levels stable....... The cost could be another factor as Var, winny and prop can get very expensive..

Swellin Guest
    Mud is on the money...as usual.

By running prop up to pct, you are still using test, while letting the long acting test leave your system. This way, you only have to suffer three days of declining test levels before starting pct (which does not mean that your test levels bounce right back...it just means you are able to keep using test for a longer period of time).

Many folks don't like ED administration. Prop also hurts alot of folks. These are two reasons you don't see it done more often.

I don't see any reason to run a cycle and NOT end with prop.

Good to go, prop at the end of my cycle it is. If I keep learning something new every time I come on here, I'm never going to be able to start! Oh well, if I'm going to do it, I'm going to do it right. Thanks guys.

Thread Information