Thread: site injecting

tallnskinny is offline New Member

site injecting

what are every ones personal expeiences with injecting non-traditional sites. like pecs, calves, bi's and tri's. i'm asking cause i need to have a couple more sites for rotating sites. i can do thighs well enough but can barly reach to see and properly aspirate for my glutes without tensing the muscle and deltsare also somewhat new to me, i really like the idea of using pecs and bi's as i can see them and reach them well without alot of squirming and stretching.
    i would apreciate any coments or info on any of these inject sites.
    Thanks in advance guys!

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Most guys on here that have injected delts prefer them to any other site. I do as well.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    bi's, traps, and lats are my favorite rotations in an ED injection cycle.

i'll hit delts, quads, glutes, and calves in cycles with less inject frequency.

have tried pecs, but don't really like them.

experiment and find out what works best, that is my best advice to you.

PiecinItUp is offline Member
    Id stay away from the calves unless you wanna have trouble walking for a day or two....my experience at least.

Humanimal is offline Junior Member
    Like a lot of people Im sure, I learned how to shoot from spotinjections. Ive hit, and still do comfortably, delts, tris, bis, pecs, thighs (my least favorite), glutes, and calves. The only problem I ever had was when I was using QV winny and shooting it in my bicep. Besides making me sick every time I shot it, it made me feel like my bicep got a flurry from Tank Abbot.

tallnskinny is offline New Member
    thanks bros. i'll just try different ones out i guess. i may wait on calves for awhile but pecs and bi's are for sure mabe tri's if i can do it easily.
    i'm just planning for my next run. i'm waiting till i find out about a job b4 i get on again. it has a training period that may be cardio intensive and screw up my training with a new schedual and what not as well. you know don't want to be jacked and not lifting and eating right. lol.
    oh yeah doing tri's or bi's would you lay your arm on something like a table to inject or let it hang at your side? thanks again.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    I love shooting delts, but Im gonna give the traps a shot tonight.

Humanimal is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tallnskinny
    thanks bros. i'll just try different ones out i guess. i may wait on calves for awhile but pecs and bi's are for sure mabe tri's if i can do it easily.
    i'm just planning for my next run. i'm waiting till i find out about a job b4 i get on again. it has a training period that may be cardio intensive and screw up my training with a new schedual and what not as well. you know don't want to be jacked and not lifting and eating right. lol.
    oh yeah doing tri's or bi's would you lay your arm on something like a table to inject or let it hang at your side? thanks again.
    For triceps I let my arm hang. For biceps, I put my fist against a wall like Im pushing off, which flexes my tricep and relaxes my bicep (arm forms an L shape).

Testify is offline Senior Member
    There was an article reproduced here some months ago warning against calf injections. Apparently, there is an elevated risk of DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis). For this reason I will not shoot calves.

I have not tried Biceps or Triceps as of yet, but I may get there eventually. I have heard that Biceps are a painful site from some . . . most seem to like to shoot Tris. I rotate between Glutes, Quads, Pecs, and Delts at the moment. I just started on the Pecs, and I think I like them and Quads the best. They are easy to reach and are generally painless for me.

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Humanimal
    For triceps I let my arm hang. For biceps, I put my fist against a wall like Im pushing off, which flexes my tricep and relaxes my bicep (arm forms an L shape).
    I do something similar, except with the tricep I bend the arm until my fist is under the opposite arm pit. This stretches out the tri. The bicep, I do the same as you...but palm up...no fist...relaxed.

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    I do my bi's the same way palm up no fist, nice and relaxed.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I'm a delt and pec guy myself....just very easy for me to do.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    how in the hell do yous shoot yourselves in the tris,i cant reach my tris.my girl refuses to do it.i would love to put it in my tris.i can get the inner head if i put my arm up like doing db extensions,but then it is too tight??

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    I was going to try my calves as my quads are getting a lot of scar tissue but have had to reconsider due to the afore mentioned DVT post!

This time around I am hitting the delts and bi's. Bi's are sore as hell for a day or so, but that might have someting to do with the 200mg/ml prop I am enjoying!

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vibrantred94gt
    This time around I am hitting the delts and bi's. Bi's are sore as hell for a day or so, but that might have someting to do with the 200mg/ml prop I am enjoying!
    God bless ya bro....prop cripples me in the bi's.

Sorken is offline Member
    Hmm... I've only hit my quads and delts..
    Don't know about the pec.. afraid to hit my heart or something like that.. well that is if you go too deep, i know.. but anyway..
    Arms would be my next choise if I had to injecte more !!

Good luck !

Fuller is offline Associate Member
    Pecs are a breeze. I just shot in the pec for the first time the other day, and it is a piece of cake. Love the delts also. Hit the heart, while shooting in the pec?? Hell i use a 1.5" needle and it fells fine....Plus it is easy to asperate when shooting the pec....
    Fuller

OneMoreSet is offline Associate Member
    Ive done my Pecs, bi's, thighs, and delts... was thinking of doing calves but worried about bieng able to walk the next day.

detroit is offline Banned
    My normal rotation involves gluts, thighs, delts, and i have done chest once, but it was a little uncomfortable for a few days.

I may opt for bi's in place of chest. Can bi's handle a cc each, or should i do 1/2cc each for the first time?

Thread Information