Thread: pnp fkits

bunktown is offline Junior Member

pnp fkits

hello everyone I bought my fkit from pnp. I bought the double kit doesnt this mean I put 2 fina carts in it. Also does anyone know what the strength of the fina will yield to in their kit

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bunktown
    hello everyone I bought my fkit from pnp. I bought the double kit doesnt this mean I put 2 fina carts in it. Also does anyone know what the strength of the fina will yield to in their kit
    i think that it will come out to be around 100mg/ml.

most kits from these research sites yield pretty close to that #.

divide the amount of grams of the kit by 2 and that is how many cartons should go in...ie. an 8g kit requires 4 cartons, 6g 3 cartons, etc.

bunktown is offline Junior Member
    there a no grams like 2 or 4 , there kits are just labeled single or double kit. i dont know why they lableled it this way.

Jaker B' Huge is offline Associate Member
    you will ahve either 40 or 45 ml's oil.......take away 11 and you will have 34 ml's, if there is 45 to start with......then make it and you will have 100 mg' ml....for future refernce just order more BA from gpz and then a 2 gram kit from kitsnmore........their kits are 13.99 but shipping will make it out to be $21....you can use the 30 ml's Ba untill your out, but add 5 ml's to your fina kit and you can just make 26 ml's at 156.76 mg's/ cc......that is if you follow directions from gotfina.com...

Thread Information