forreal is offline New Member

do Deca or not to do deca???

i was thinking about shooting deca this year. a 12 week cycle. all ive taken so far is andro and stupid little **** like that. my stats are 20 yrs old at 180lbs 5'11". ive been working out for the past 3 years hard. i got my bench up to 315 last year and this year i max out at 345. my incline is at 300. i want to gain more size but not sure if im too young to **** with juice. for my health and i dont want to really **** my self.. ive read plaenty about deca and i was just wondering peoples opnion that have tkaen it before and if your my age.. if you could give me some feed back and some stats at how much weight and gains you recieved that woulde be much appriciated.
    train hard and live long fellow brothers
    Last edited by forreal; 03-08-2004 at 08:21 PM.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    hey bro nobody can really help you out if you don;t give us some stats.... we don;t knwo if youre too young cause we don;t know how old ya are!!!

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by forreal
    i was thinking about shooting deca this year. a 12 week cycle. all ive taken so far is andro and stupid little **** like that. my stats are 180lbs 5'11". ive been working out for the past 3 years hard. i got my bench up to 315 last year and this year i max out at 345. my incline is at 300. i want to gain more size but not sure if im too young to **** with juice. for my health and i dont want to really **** my self.. ive read plaenty about deca and i was just wondering peoples opnion that have tkaen it before and if your my age.. if you could give me some feed back and some stats at how much weight and gains you recieved that woulde be much appriciated.
    train hard and live long fellow brothers
    What is your age? Also, a good solid first cycle is test, not tdeca.

forreal is offline New Member
    sorry i just read it and saw that i didnt put my age

Buschlightcan is offline Associate Member
    No i think he said that he was 20. Anyway yes i think that you should use Deca . Personally Deca is my favorite steroid hands down. Just make sure you throw a bunch of test in there.

Thread Information