newbie1310 is offline Junior Member

tren test vs fina

hey bros just wondering what u guys think is better for gains and disregarding everything else besides gains and of course training hard smart and eating well and along with the right gear stacked with it???

Rugby13 is offline Member
    If you meant tren vs test? (Tren is Fina) I like the gains from fina....find them to be more solid but that's just me. You might gain more from test but I found I'd lose more of the gains also.

Ok, if you meant tren and test together vs just tren, the I agree, tren and test together is better than just tren.
    Last edited by Rugby13; 03-08-2004 at 08:43 PM.

Bartleby is offline Member
    if youre asking is test and tren is better than tren by itself...than test and tren is hands down better, one of the best stacks out there imo...

Humanimal is offline Junior Member
    You know tren and fina are pretty much the same thing right? Anyways, if you refer to gains as overall strength and size, Id say test.

sorry guys i apologize i meant like tren enanthate vs tren (fina) like is there i a huge difference ive taken the tren enanthate and i liked it alot but i havent yet taken fina so i was just wondering i was thinking that fina would be alot better cause it is 3x more potent that test itself but i was just checkin with u guys to see for sure

Jaker B' Huge is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by newbie1310
    sorry guys i apologize i meant like tren enanthate vs tren (fina) like is there i a huge difference ive taken the tren enanthate and i liked it alot but i havent yet taken fina so i was just wondering i was thinking that fina would be alot better cause it is 3x more potent that test itself but i was just checkin with u guys to see for sure

have you ever taken test? tren enanthate is the same as Fina, but has a longer halflife.....

Bartleby is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by newbie1310
    the only difference is the ester...tren enanthate is longer acting whereas tren acetate is fast-acting requiring ed or eod shots, this is the only difference between the 2, they will yield the same results...

Quote Originally Posted by Bartleby
    the only difference is the ester...tren enanthate is longer acting whereas tren acetate is fast-acting requiring ed or eod shots, this is the only difference between the 2, they will yield the same results...
    Thank you for your time, it is greatly appreciated

i originally thought that but i figured i better ask someone with more knowledge

Thread Information